Broward County is s#it hole. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have never seen a white neighborhood in America ,that was not safe for everyone ,including colored people, to walk through day or 🌙night.
    I have never seen a predominantly black neighborhood that WAS safe to walk through , day or night.
    Hard truth, but still true. We’ve come to a point in this country where truth is being openly discussed. Inevitably, that will lead to conflict, but then things will get better.

Unregistered
    You are in the wrong place. Sounds like you'd feel way more at home in Alabama or Mississippi. Please turn in your badge and go because you don't belong here.
    Any place north of Broward is better. Heck even go to the west coast and you will see. It is better.

Unregistered
    Bye!!!!! thats what we want. Take that foolishness and hate some where else. Thankyou jesus!!!
    We will leave as long as you promise to stay in brow-Turd.

Unregistered
    Yeah that’s the problem. Dems destroy their communities and then move like locusts. See California.

Please stay in your liberal utopia.

Unregistered
    If you haven't noticed , the entire country is going down the toilet. Go ahead and move. But another 10 years we all better be speaking g spanish!!!! Believe that

Unregistered

Name calling, the white flag of surrender!

I

Racist! 🤣🤣🤣
    LMAO! JESSIE JACKSON once said, if im walking down the street of a city at night and I hear foot steps behind me, I'm relieved iF IT'S a WHITE MAN!
    Who's racist NOW?

Unregistered
    Bye!!!!! thats what we want. Take that foolishness and hate some where else. Thankyou jesus!!!
    Hey, morons
    when all the working people leave, whose money are you going to steal? Who are you going to blame for all the black crime?
    lol
    dumasses

Unregistered
    Thats because you have never been outside of Broward county. You probably cant afford to.
    Say it again!!!!

Unregistered
    Hey, morons
    when all the working people leave, whose money are you going to steal? Who are you going to blame for all the black crime?
    lol
    dumasses
    Meet me and say it to my face i dare you

Unregistered
    We will leave as long as you promise to stay in brow-Turd.
    🤣🤣 not a broward resident

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast