Low pay for CPO s
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Low pay for CPO s

For a job that requires a degree you all are the lowest paid in public safety. Even CO s start at $ 33,500 and FHP $38,000. I don’t get it and why does anyone stay ???

Unregistered
    I am guessing that you are unemployed right now?

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For a job that requires a degree you all are the lowest paid in public safety. Even CO s start at $ 33,500 and FHP $38,000. I don’t get it and why does anyone stay ???
    Tell us why you stay because we all know you are a CPO, butt pirate!

Unregistered
    I do not think the poster was worried about their job. They were addressing the pay scale for each job. We all know that the Butt Pirate poster gets lost if any statement is not accompanied with pictures. Without pictures, the conversation is above his intelligents.

Unregistered
    I do not think the poster was worried about their job. They were addressing the pay scale for each job. We all know that the Butt Pirate poster gets lost if any statement is not accompanied with pictures. Without pictures, the conversation is above his intelligents.
    We all know that the butt pirate poster is a dumb ass.

Unregistered
    I believe its "intelligence," not intelligents. Shiite for brains. The picture that is needed is one of you next to word ignoramus. What a nitwit you are. ROFLMAO!!!

Unregistered
    We all know that the butt pirate poster is a dumb ass.
    The only thing you know is your big, fat girlfriend

Unregistered
    Shhhh, butt pirate has spoken. And I will take my fat girlfiend over your blow up doll any day.

Unregistered
    The butt pirate poster is a dumb azz.

Unregistered
    I think all of you are idiots and juvenile. Grow up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast