Why?

Thread: Why?

Unregistered

Why?

Why is Broward County the only county in Florida,....well and the USA, that cant get a good Sheriff? All the counties north, south, and west of us have no issues with their elected official. This place is a garbage dump! Cant wait to retire and move away, with all my money, to a better place and enjoy all the idiots in this county that will be contributing to my retirement! F U!

Unregistered

👍🏼

Winner Winner chicken dinner!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is Broward County the only county in Florida,....well and the USA, that cant get a good Sheriff? All the counties north, south, and west of us have no issues with their elected official. This place is a garbage dump! Cant wait to retire and move away, with all my money, to a better place and enjoy all the idiots in this county that will be contributing to my retirement! F U!
    Because the sheriffs get a taste of power from leftist who temp them with gifts other BS. SI before he was a sheriff was a big time conservative once he got a taste of power and drank the coolaid he too become a tool for the left. Pretending to care about the black community by taking pics with little blacks kids and community leaders and given free shit to the hood not to mention walking in the pride parades... but in reality places like pompano and west park are becoming gang war zones. he was a tool being used . And this is what and will happen to Tony and then the next sheriff until it’s to late. When robbery’s and burglary’s and shooting start happening in places like parkland, tamarac, and light house point then they will try to make us enforce but by then it will be to late.

Unregistered
    You answered your own question. Broward County can't even hold a normal election let alone elect a normal sheriff or any official for that matter.

Unregistered
    Because browaRd is 65 plus percent democrat

Unregistered

👍great truth , Democratic inbreds mixing WITH leftist media outlets

Because the sheriffs get a taste of power from leftist who temp them with gifts other BS. SI before he was a sheriff was a big time conservative once he got a taste of power and drank the coolaid he too become a tool for the left. Pretending to care about the black community by taking pics with little blacks kids and community leaders and given free shit to the hood not to mention walking in the pride parades... but in reality places like pompano and west park are becoming gang war zones. he was a tool being used . And this is what and will happen to Tony and then the next sheriff until it’s to late. When robbery’s and burglary’s and shooting start happening in places like parkland, tamarac, and light house point then they will try to make us enforce but by then it will be to late.
    Nothing to add to that except , I grew up in Miramar , almost zero crime . Then in mid 1970s read a horror story about a Jamaican posse gang , torturing a Jamaican ten year old boy, to find out where his father was hiding. The kid died later, but in Miramar the population was shocked! WTF? The worst thing before that was a rare car burglary.
    Now if that happened in Miramar , which similar crimes have on numerous occasions, business as usual in the diverse Broward COUNTY! SAD

Unregistered
    Because browaRd is 65 plus percent democrat
    This is 100% true!!!

Unregistered
    This is 100% true!!!
    It’s the sicko republicans ruining it. Now that’s true

Unregistered
    It’s the sicko republicans ruining it. Now that’s true
    Yes I agree, those hard working, tax paying,responsible, law abiding republicans certainly screw everything up for the rest of Broward County. They should all leave like they did in Baltimore, then just like Baltimore, Broward would be such a better place.

Unregistered
    Yes I agree, those hard working, tax paying,responsible, law abiding republicans certainly screw everything up for the rest of Broward County. They should all leave like they did in Baltimore, then just like Baltimore, Broward would be such a better place.
    Lmao, now that’s the truth if I ever heard it.