Rico! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rico!

Unregistered
    Hang on....I will be there as quick as I can so we can ALL sink their ship! Would love to see many of them jobless !!!

Unregistered
    All of you better hope you're being truthful because if not you should go to jail. Your messing with peoples lives. Don't forget the people of Pasco love this sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of you better hope you're being truthful because if not you should go to jail. Your messing with peoples lives. Don't forget the people of Pasco love this sheriff.
    Like most communities, they love their sheriff because they don't really know what he does behind the curtain.

Unregistered
    Im pretty sure the criminals and crooked politicians might too

Unregistered
    I heard about big lawsuit against Pasco. I’ve been gone awhile but I think I could add to it. I’m just considering that some reporters might try to blame us for the sheriff’s crappy decisions. Think I’m going to get my records from them and show them to the attorney in charge. I heard the attorney might be related to one of the people involved. Is this true?

Unregistered
    No relationship. If you have anything to further add, definitely get everything (which you should’ve when you left) and call the attorney. Actually, call their office first and they’ll let you know if they need to have you come in and the steps needed. And the the person who hoped we’re telling the truth, we’ve been waiting for someone to finally listen to the truth and to bile a solid case against those who lied. This needs a parallel investigation by FDLE and those listed as defendants should be on leave pending an investigation as that’s the only way to keep them from being in position to continue with their wrong-doings. Also, FDLE should run and DAVID and NCIC/FCIC inquiry to make sure nobody from PSO is trying to illegally obtain current information on those they think may be involved (addresses, registered vehicles).

Unregistered
    You have no idea how this hand-picked politician from Tallahassee and his staff mistreated and maligned his deputies for his own sense of self-grandeur. Sheriff Chris Narcissist. The half of it will never be told.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12