Press calls Tony a Bully bad example for others - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What has been revealed the past two days is that Osgood is a central character who is pulling the strings. She inadvertently knocked Alvin Pollack out of the box in her efforts. Many in the community who claim loyalty can't stand this woman and will stand with her, yet vote against her. Northwest democrats have already abandoned her. All that's left to vote "D" this time around are parents of bad juveniles and a few, yet very few, of the extreme left.

Tony will get national attention for standing up to a race baiting politician and will be praised for it. He will go to the wall regardless of the outcome. If not Broward, he'll land something very good.
    As of about an hour ago, Osgood is sure to lose her standing over a short period of time. The educational voucher program was passed by the senate. This will deplete the public school system of funds and remove much of the grip that they have had on county politics. Perry Thurston just stated his strong objection to the vouchers. Wonder why.....

If you're in Broward, get your kids into a private school ASAP, because soon they'll be full and the new pubic schools without $$$ will have the same vibe as DOD central intake.

Unregistered

REALLY who F ing cares BRITANNY HOOG!

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    read it here
    when are you going to share with the world that you are taking treatments to become a man brittany?? If it's not bad, why are you hiding it david?

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/new...ating-10252869
    . David hoog! Thanks for your interest in bso, now go back to your safe space and stop acting like brittany! Ps did you get the vjj, shaped into a mr willie yet??????

Unregistered

I'm with you

Well I’ve been bashing him in here but if he’s going to start showing some balls and defending his deputies we might have to support him. Let’s see what he does next.
    I was bashing ALVIN because I know the REAL POLLOCK! LOOKS LIKE I WAS RIGHT! CALLS FOR DEPUTIES SUSPENSION AND CRIMINAL CHARGES!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I was bashing ALVIN because I know the REAL POLLOCK! LOOKS LIKE I WAS RIGHT! CALLS FOR DEPUTIES SUSPENSION AND CRIMINAL CHARGES!!!!!!!!!
    Wrong. Newspaper confirmed Pollock never called for criminal charges. Say what you will about Pollock and I'm not a fan, but that one's not true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12