Press calls Tony a Bully bad example for others
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Press calls Tony a Bully bad example for others

Unregistered
    Pansies.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony, you are so far over your head its ridiculous. A little heat at commission meeting and you panic. Welcome to the big league Punk

Unregistered
    Sheriff Tony thank you for having the testosterone to put that pole smoker in his place!

Do what Sheriff Judd and Bradshaw do, defend their deputies!

Unregistered

Hmmmmm

Well I’ve been bashing him in here but if he’s going to start showing some balls and defending his deputies we might have to support him. Let’s see what he does next.

Unregistered
    Well I’ve been bashing him in here but if he’s going to start showing some balls and defending his deputies we might have to support him. Let’s see what he does next.
    I agree. Tomorrow he has to deal with the NAACP and big ole smelly-fro.

Side note
    Osgood looked extra terrible she looked like she got smacked a few extra times with that ugly stick.

Unregistered
    Tony is a moron and made an ass out of us all

Unregistered
    What has been revealed the past two days is that Osgood is a central character who is pulling the strings. She inadvertently knocked Alvin Pollack out of the box in her efforts. Many in the community who claim loyalty can't stand this woman and will stand with her, yet vote against her. Northwest democrats have already abandoned her. All that's left to vote "D" this time around are parents of bad juveniles and a few, yet very few, of the extreme left.

Tony will get national attention for standing up to a race baiting politician and will be praised for it. He will go to the wall regardless of the outcome. If not Broward, he'll land something very good.

Unregistered

If you think that is PANIC YOU ARE A wuuu sseee !!!!!

Tony, you are so far over your head its ridiculous. A little heat at commission meeting and you panic. Welcome to the big league Punk
    THEY HATE TO SEE MASCULINITY! IF TONY HAD A MAN BUN HE WOULD BE A HERO!!!
    Go home snowflake!! Get a safe space with the other wus seeee reporters!

Unregistered

You were already An ASSSS!

Tony is a moron and made an ass out of us all
    Thank you TROLL FOR HELPING ME SEE TONY IN ACTION WITH YOUR VIDEOS THAT HAVE BACK FIRED! HE HAS MY VOTE NOW!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast