Tamarac Commission Rips Tony - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Who was the chick in the do rag? Is she trying to look like shes Johnny Depp in a pirate movie or does she have cancer? Serious question. I certainly hope its chemo as otherwise she looks like a fool.

Unregistered
    If this Sheriff wants to back the Deputies and send a message to the commissioners he will sign IUPA contract on the 30th and give us 5,5,5.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If this Sheriff wants to back the Deputies and send a message to the commissioners he will sign IUPA contract on the 30th and give us 5,5,5.
    Retard! Oh that makes it all better. 🤓

Unregistered
    Who was the chick in the do rag? Is she trying to look like shes Johnny Depp in a pirate movie or does she have cancer? Serious question. I certainly hope its chemo as otherwise she looks like a fool.
    That's the Mayor. I believe she has breast cancer.

Unregistered
    So TONY tells the commissioner that he is the MAN in charge of this agency! Tony turns to the crowd and says I work for you! If you need to talk let me know!
    Looks to me like Tony was the Alpha in that room! The commissioner sounded like a stuttering fool ! Use your lies on your momma .!
    Looks to me like a person way out of his league who couldn't handle a little heat.Its a lot easier to teach than it is to actually do the job. You made a fool of yourself Sheriff

Unregistered
    Absolutely right, let’s see if he wants to be permanent Tony instead of temporary Tony. Keep backing the deputies and produce a good contract and you’re in!!!! Pollock is all the way out now after his comments.

Unregistered
    Absolutely right, let’s see if he wants to be permanent Tony instead of temporary Tony. Keep backing the deputies and produce a good contract and you’re in!!!! Pollock is all the way out now after his comments.
    You cowards are already way over paid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12