Pollock say deputies should be arrested??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/new...ideos-10252836

Former BSO Col. Alvin Pollock, who is running for sheriff in 2020, also called Krickovich's actions indefensible. "These are kids," he says. "How can you defend pounding a kid's head? The kid was laid out."

Instead, the deputies charged Rolle, who has no previous record, with assault and resisting arrest without violence. The charges were dropped entirely by prosecutors Tuesday. Also on Tuesday, Tony, who initially simply took Krickovich and LaCerra off the road and reassigned them, announced that he was suspending them with pay.

The State Attorney's Office is continuing its investigation.

Clarification: A statement by former Broward sheriff's Col. Alvin Pollock has been removed from this story due to imprecise and confusing language that has been misinterpreted by readers. Pollock never told our reporter he believed any deputies involved in the Rolle case should be prosecuted criminally. He did indicate he believed they should face internal discipline. Pollock, who has announced he is running for sheriff in 2020, said he will support the decision of the State Attorney's Office after its investigation into the deputies' actions is complete.
    Unless Pollack comes out TODAY and makes a clear public statement to support DUE PROCESS and these deputies , he is toast for 2020. He won't do it.

Unregistered

Pollock i want my 100 back you rat pos! Sao??????

COL POLLOCK thinks teaming up with B. Crump , attorney for the little turd nugget resisting ARREST, and CALLING FOR THE ARREST OF THREE DEPUTIES, will get him elected to sheriff because that's the kind of person he always was. Just a wife beater enabler and unfaithful husband. I knew him as a cheater to his wife but this is the lowest level he has ever sunk too!

Unregistered

I know who I'll vote for. Whoever cleans up Broward!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "These are kids," says Pollack. "How can you defend pounding a kid's head? The kid was laid out. He tried to soften the blows. The deputies should be charged with excessive force."

Whelp, I know who I'm not voting for.
    You should file charges against Ben Crump and David Pigg from MSD. They are inciting this violence. This is Ferguson effect PLUS Covington Boys effect!

https://wsvn.com/news/us-world/bso-c...-arrest-video/

Unregistered
    Pollack is walking excrement.

Unregistered

Pollock the Next Sheriff of Broward County 2020

Keep moving forward Al Pollock Sheriff of Broward County 2020.. The trolls are Terrified of you winning... Hell the citizens Don't give two shitzz about this negativity... But at least we know you've gotten someone or one's afraid of what is destined to happen in this Election........
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Unregistered

Sheriff Al Pollock

Al's the Man in 2020

Unregistered

pollock is right

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3001850]starting to get real

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/new...ideos-10252836[/ arrest these clowns now yes, mr pollock you are correct

Unregistered

Yes VOTE for POLLOCK SO YOU CAN BE ARRESTED TOO!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3003049]Keep moving forward Al Pollock Sheriff of Broward County 2020.. The trolls are Terrified of you winning... Hell the citizens Don't give two shitzz about this negativity... But at least we know you've gotten someone or one's afraid of what is destined to happen in this Election........
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote[/QUOTl
    COL ALVIN DESTROYED HIS OWN CAMPAIGN! NOW HE IS DESTROYING HIS ALREADY TARNISHED REPUTATION by TEAMING WITH BEN CRUMP! WTF ARE YOU THINKING, I WAS GOING TO VOTE FOR YOU, NOT NOW!

Speakthetruth

What a joke

What an arrogant narcissist to first think we give a shit what u think and secondly never seen a Sheriff candidate remark on a BSO matter. AP you are a joke. So glad you just revealed your true colors you racist back stabbing piece of shit. Kiss your campaign good bye.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Speakthetruth View Post
    What an arrogant narcissist to first think we give a shit what u think and secondly never seen a Sheriff candidate remark on a BSO matter. AP you are a joke. So glad you just revealed your true colors you racist back stabbing piece of shit. Kiss your campaign good bye.
    This is spot on correct. He destroyed his own campaign before it ever got off the ground.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast