Sgt G.L - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sgt G.L

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    GL isn't a rat for this incident. The deputy screwed up spectacularly. Falling asleep in a very public place with lots of media attention was stupid and is MC fault, period. The students videoed him sleeping. Why should GL have compromised his own integrity and risk his job to try to save the bacon of someone that made a dumb mistake? Find someone asleep in the back lot on midnight shift is one thing, but his hands were tied here.

Unregistered
    Sounds like the deputy may have not been feeling well. Did he ask if he was ok before running to command to get his cheese and belly rubbed ? I felt bad for the Sgt before but now I’m happy and hope he gets fired.

Unregistered
    Apparently the Dep was getting over a cold but felt the strong need to still work the S-15. We all have reported 10-8 when we feel like crap but we push on. I certainly hope the fired Dep gets his job back as the punishment was way too severe. Shame on Sgt. GL.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like the deputy may have not been feeling well. Did he ask if he was ok before running to command to get his cheese and belly rubbed ? I felt bad for the Sgt before but now I’m happy and hope he gets fired.
    Oh trust me a majority in Dist. 7 want to see him fired and charged. He walks around the office like his Sh*t dont stink. He is a real POS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12