Racism at its finest - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boy please!! Futher more your soft ass wouldnt ride through my neck of the woods off duty
    You are proud that you live in a crime ridden neighborhood? Why wouldnt I be able to ride thru your neighborhood? Because I'm white and will be attacked by your neighborhood? Sounds racist to me. I would love to be confronted in your neighborhood...let the bodies hit the floor!

Unregistered

How did a FAG like you figure out how to get on this site!???

*****, I don’t get ****ed with. Instead of a slurpee drink piss n cum, n then choke wit your punk ass. We all know officers were picked on while in school and soft asf those are your problems not mine lmao haaaaaa
    Your IQ is on display for all to see. You are a gay WHITE shi t for brains, trying to use a fake racist black persona and I love it! Keep it up faggot, cause your boyfriend will think you're texting the Haitian dude your dating! LMFAO

Unregistered

The only thing soft is your MOMMA

Boy please!! Futher more your soft ass wouldnt ride through my neck of the woods off duty
    Neck of the woods??? THIS IS A WHITE ASSWIPE! Too funny. What black kid says neck of the woods?????

Unregistered

Ok WHITE troll

The sad part is your an officer responding to a thread that was referring to racist. The shoe must have fit. Becareful that the person you respond to doing the speed limit and drinking a cup full of piss or maybe you meant drinking coffee while eating donuts may very well be your own kind in need. you loser!
    Let me guess., You hate America and study Lesbian Dance 💃 in college. Your as white as that hom o you worship Saul Alinsky! Your man bun is too tight and you were raised by liberal white communist parents.
    Your trolling however you are transparent as that whore you supported Hillary ! More please, we love knowing your turning RED with anger SOY BOY!

Unregistered
    Who would want to ride through a crime ridden, poverty stricken, diseased ridden ghetto??? Are you proud of your hood? Is that before or after you burn it down??
    Yea B%%ch im proud of my hood. thats what made me who i am today, a wealthy ****ing attorney who makes way more money than your cracka ass. I dont fold under pressure your kind does, with or without money i know how to survive asshole. thats why you always hear about your kind taking out the whole family, a school, movie theater you name it
    Looks like the ghetto could do "your kind some good" you damn fool

Unregistered
    Let me guess., You hate America and study Lesbian Dance 💃 in college. Your as white as that hom o you worship Saul Alinsky! Your man bun is too tight and you were raised by liberal white communist parents.
    Your trolling however you are transparent as that whore you supported Hillary ! More please, we love knowing your turning RED with anger SOY BOY!
    Wrong im thrilled charges dropped deputies suspended. Yall mad 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Neck of the woods??? THIS IS A WHITE ASSWIPE! Too funny. What black kid says neck of the woods?????
    😂😂😂 im black ****en down all your white daughters jokes on you

Unregistered
    Yea B%%ch im proud of my hood. thats what made me who i am today, a wealthy ****ing attorney who makes way more money than your cracka ass. I dont fold under pressure your kind does, with or without money i know how to survive asshole. thats why you always hear about your kind taking out the whole family, a school, movie theater you name it
    Looks like the ghetto could do "your kind some good" you damn fool
    Boogie W. Coon, Attorney At Law?

Unregistered
    Boogie W. Coon, Attorney At Law?
    Im all that you say i am, but i bet you would never stand in front of a black person like you sit hidden on this site and say what you just typed. For that reason im nolonger going back and forth with you.
    Your just mad because your d$%k is pink and small
    And your daughter enjoys black ****

Unregistered

Samuel Spook P.A.

I be bad as fukk!!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast