Racism at its finest
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Racism at its finest

This site is full of coward racists i had time today, so i went through alot of the threads regarding the two deputies and the 15 year old kid, and the racism is seeping out the comments. lmao charges dropped. Yall big mad! Lmao. Alot of you seem to be full of hatred and ignorance, how disgusting! the safest thing for you cowards is that you can stay nameless if the color of someone's skin makes you that afraid n full of hate, go build a planet somewhere else n get the hell out of america. The deputies did a bad job at their job and its called
    Excessive force. Do the job correctly and there would have been no issues foh.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This site is full of coward racists i had time today, so i went through alot of the threads regarding the two deputies and the 15 year old kid, and the racism is seeping out the comments. lmao charges dropped. Yall big mad! Lmao. Alot of you seem to be full of hatred and ignorance, how disgusting! the safest thing for you cowards is that you can stay nameless if the color of someone's skin makes you that afraid n full of hate, go build a planet somewhere else n get the hell out of america. The deputies did a bad job at their job and its called
    I’m gonna do the job correctly by responding at the speed limit to calls and taking your report. I could care less if your neighborhood goes to shit, I live up north. Have fun getting robbed while we take 20 minutes to get there, it’s ok though, I’ll make sure to put it in my report while I’m drinking my slurpee 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    I’m gonna do the job correctly by responding at the speed limit to calls and taking your report. I could care less if your neighborhood goes to shit, I live up north. Have fun getting robbed while we take 20 minutes to get there, it’s ok though, I’ll make sure to put it in my report while I’m drinking my slurpee 😂😂😂😂
    *****, I don’t get ****ed with. Instead of a slurpee drink piss n cum, n then choke wit your punk ass. We all know officers were picked on while in school and soft asf those are your problems not mine lmao haaaaaa

Unregistered
    You stay up north??? Then you should mind the business that pays you, and shut the hell up! Get robbed? You sound dumb ass hell robberies happen everywhere even in your city you are not exempt. You carry so do I, so again shut ur dumb ass up and make sense before you post the garbage on your mind onto this thread ***** i got time.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3001797]*****, I don’t get ****ed with. Instead of a slurpee drink piss n cum, n then choke wit your punk ass. We all know officers were picked on while in school and soft asf those are your problems not mine lmao haaaaaa[/QUOTE
    ] say it again 😂😂😂😂 drink cum n piss instead of a slurpee with his/her wack ass

Unregistered
    The sad part is your an officer responding to a thread that was referring to racist. The shoe must have fit. Becareful that the person you respond to doing the speed limit and drinking a cup full of piss or maybe you meant drinking coffee while eating donuts may very well be your own kind in need. you loser!

Unregistered
    We got a BETA male in the house.

Unregistered
    Boy please!! Futher more your soft ass wouldnt ride through my neck of the woods off duty

Unregistered
    We got a BETA male in the house.
    Yeap! say it to one in person bet you wont😂😂

Unregistered
    Boy please!! Futher more your soft ass wouldnt ride through my neck of the woods off duty
    Who would want to ride through a crime ridden, poverty stricken, diseased ridden ghetto??? Are you proud of your hood? Is that before or after you burn it down??

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast