Racism at its finest - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You cant even impress yourself you insecure piece of rabbit sh!t. All i want you to do is meet me in person face to face and run your d@mn mouth like your doing now. I bet i send you home crying to your mother. I just want the chance, so we can see just how weak of a man you are, and if your a women i have a sister that would drag your a$s for those words you type. internet gangsta!!
    hahaaha
    so edgey, take the **** out of your mouth, maybe it would improve your typing

Unregistered
    Never made threats i said you reapeat those remarks in person you talk tough on this site wit your racial remarks. We want to know who you all are aswell.
    Just remember your racial comments as well all in the plan we are working to weed out the racist officers..👊👊😆😚😚😚😚😚😚
    pull your pants up , dumbazz

Unregistered
    ***** boy, that is not my reality
    The next black man you see with out your badge and cop car step to him and repeat everything you just typed and we will see who the b^tch really is. See this going back and forth on here is not proving shit you type a tough one im so scared,😆😆but in reality you wouldnt buss a grape have your internet courage. The proof is in the pudding.. "you people" lmao.. your just mad you cant fugk like us,play ball like us,n throw hands like us i will beat your ass in a reality n thats "you people" reality. so have your courage on this site you need a way to vent anyways seeing u cant do it in real life
    Have a blessed day you all will soon be extinct. N ps again you cant beat nobody ass with out a baton
    Just because your forefathers bred you well and produced good "ball players" doesn't mean shite. Hope you enjoyed your turkey and bicycle reparations cos that's the only freebies you'll ever see. The only $$ you'll ever get is from selling your nickle bags or stepping to popo and then crying brutality about it and then suing us. Bless your little diabetic heart. Now take your scrawny non-ball playing azz to your corner and turn your girl out for tricks. Oh wait a minute, it's 0930 your still asleep.

Unregistered
    Ok boyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Told you so! Sure called a spade a spade!

Ok boyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good morning sleepy head! Did you just wake up? You just getting outta the shower to begin your day of thugging and doint your part to contribute to society?

Unregistered
    You would have to stand on your mommas shoulders just to my ass ! Your a fake attorney who is white as SHAUN 👑KING.
    You know who Shaun I'm really a colored man King is right cracker? HE IS the leader of BLM, but his parents, his birth certificate,,a police report he filed and hospital records verify, he is WHITE! Kind of like YOU! LMFAO

If I had a son, he'd look like Shaun King of #BLM and Rachel Dolezal of NAACP. Yeah, I'm white as snow.

And why is Pollock hanging with this cracker King?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567