That was impressive

Unregistered

That was impressive

I’ll say it like it is, Carmine just came out with a bang. There were hundreds, maybe a 1000 people at his kick off party. I’m no expert at this but damn did he have a ton of support. People can talk all the crap they want, but he is going to CRUSH whoever the opponent is.

Unregistered

Good

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll say it like it is, Carmine just came out with a bang. There were hundreds, maybe a 1000 people at his kick off party. I’m no expert at this but damn did he have a ton of support. People can talk all the crap they want, but he is going to CRUSH whoever the opponent is.
    Carmine is doing a good job and it is nice to have a boss that supports his people.

Unregistered

Lackey says what ...

Shut up Gizzi!

Unregistered

Just stop

When your ordered to go so it "looks" like people are supporting you, clearly shows you've already loss.

Unregistered
    When half of the crowd of 40 is your family, you don’t have much support. I’m sure there were a couple that don't like those things, but that place was PACKED

Unregistered
    When your ordered to go so it "looks" like people are supporting you, clearly shows you've already loss.
    That's what everyone said through the Wanicka, McDougal, Shoap, and Scott years. It really showed they lost too. Like never.

Unregistered
    Winner is Dana Fox

Unregistered

Documented

We all know if you didn’t show, you would be put on the naughty list. If you want to have any chance of a promotion you had to show. You have to stack your cards in your favor and going did just that. I support the boss anyway but over the last several years we all know you don’t get promoted on your job performance.

Unregistered
    A law suit will be filed soon against Carmine and under oat the question about is past law enforcement will come into play. If he lied he is done

Unregistered
    Good luck with that!!! I’m sure his attorneys will provide the proper documentation and he will never have to give a statement. He was and is a certified law enforcement officer. FDLE confirmed it! Also, there will be over 500 people this week at another event, not one Deputy is attending. Guess they are all being forced to go also, Carmine’s coming out with a number that will make Leavens mortgage fraud look like child’s play!