DT training

Thread: DT training

Unregistered

DT training

I will attend DT training , but will not engage with the instructors. When questioned I will politely decline to hit back. They can't have it one way in training then turn their backs on us out on the street.

Unregistered
    Yeah, sure you will, tough guy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will attend DT training , but will not engage with the instructors. When questioned I will politely decline to hit back. They can't have it one way in training then turn their backs on us out on the street.
    No balls you won’t do that

Unregistered
    Yeah, sure you will, tough guy.
    Efff this place, your an idiot. The only person I will protect is myself and squad members. The general public can suck it. Go ahead get punched in the head in training , why ? Just to prove you can take a punch.

Unregistered
    No balls you won’t do that
    You obviously don't know me, I hate this place. Watch you will be eating your words very soon.

Unregistered
    Self high five!!!

Unregistered
    Efff this place, your an idiot. The only person I will protect is myself and squad members. The general public can suck it. Go ahead get punched in the head in training , why ? Just to prove you can take a punch.
    That jailer tool just hasn't buried his fist in the right guys neck yet. I assure you he's not the biggest toughest shwoog in BSO and if he hits the wrong guy with force beyond what is necessary for training purposes he may be picking his ass off the ground. None of us are looking for trouble when we attend training and we are not confrontational tough guys, but we are professionals and will not be abused for anybody's asshole block of instruction. Hated as he was, even though Polan attended iron man competitions all over the country, he didn't come in and wail on people solely because that was his personal jam.

Unregistered
    That jailer tool just hasn't buried his fist in the right guys neck yet. I assure you he's not the biggest toughest shwoog in BSO and if he hits the wrong guy with force beyond what is necessary for training purposes he may be picking his ass off the ground. None of us are looking for trouble when we attend training and we are not confrontational tough guys, but we are professionals and will not be abused for anybody's asshole block of instruction. Hated as he was, even though Polan attended iron man competitions all over the country, he didn't come in and wail on people solely because that was his personal jam.
    How about you go tell that guy to his face that he's a "shwoog"? There's no place for you at BSO, coward. Time to retire and go work for Opa-Locka with your idol.

Unregistered
    How about you go tell that guy to his face that he's a "shwoog"? There's no place for you at BSO, coward. Time to retire and go work for Opa-Locka with your idol.
    people who can..do, people who can't hide in admin positions...talking about shit they did 10 years ago