New Harley's in motors!!!

Unregistered

New Harley's in motors!!!

Nice new motor Harley,s. !!!!New big beautiful. Wow..what a fleet. Lucky bast@@rds.

Unregistered
    Papo, they get new bikes all the time, let me educated you, the city leases those bikes with the Harley Davidson dealer because is cheaper for them than to maintain them is all about money , they tried to get bmw much better bikes but the city said it was too much money , don't believed the hype they do things for a reason ,eventually the motor unit will be cancelled too much liability

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo, they get new bikes all the time, let me educated you, the city leases those bikes with the Harley Davidson dealer because is cheaper for them than to maintain them is all about money , they tried to get bmw much better bikes but the city said it was too much money , don't believed the hype they do things for a reason ,eventually the motor unit will be cancelled too much liability
    Mounted and Marine Patrol should be 07 , waste of tax payers $. Air 1 Same a waste.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mounted and Marine Patrol should be 07 , waste of tax payers $. Air 1 Same a waste.
    I can’t agree more with this statement what is the real purpose of either unit? Neither one works on the weekend or at night and what reports does either unit do? Marine patrol really doesnt really do anything other than recovery vehicles or articles from the water let’s not forget that any incident on the water docked or while in motion is handled by FWC. Aviation is the funniest our department uses this unit to take pictures and give rides to any City guest when they visit our department. Every perimeter that I have been to lately I always here the Sgt requesting for the MDPD helicopters, I have yet to see the City one fly over my guess is that it is down for Maintance, repair who knows what the purpose is for this giant toy.

Unregistered
    Who got the first big boy? Nice rides