Wow BSO - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow BSO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does Temporary Tony put the agency first, or his image with the black leaders first???????
    Call it what you want!! That little boy should not have been handled that way black, white, latin,asian.

Unregistered
    Call it what you want!! That little boy should not have been handled that way black, white, latin,asian.
    Your right, that should’ve been his father giving him a beating years ago. Maybe if he was raised right we wouldn’t have to be his father for him.

Unregistered

"Little boy?" Don't you mean "inmate in training?"

Unregistered
    "Little boy?" Don't you mean "inmate in training?"
    More like F.F.O.A........Future Felon Of America.

Unregistered

Or the next YNW Melly-he was SUCH a nice boy

More like F.F.O.A........Future Felon Of America.
    Prosecutors to seek death penalty for rapper YNW Melly ByThe Associated Press FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. Apr 23, 2019

Prosecutors in Florida are seeking the death penalty against rapper YNW Melly in the deaths of his two friends, who were aspiring rappers

Broward prosecutors are looking to put rapper YNW Melly on death row for the shooting deaths of two of his close friends in Miramar last October.

The once-rising star, whose real name is Jamell Demons, committed premeditated murder in a cold and calculated manner for financial gain, according to the Broward State Attorney’s Office, which filed its notice of intent to seek the death penalty last Thursday. The notice also accuses Demons, who turns 20 next week, of being a gang member.

Unregistered
    Temporary tony as been all talk and no substance. New pursuit policy? All it added was blue teams and what, the port and airport? raises? Yeah right, his offer was pitiful at best. Training? Thanks for the brain bleed, seems to be working. And having our backs? He wimped out the first time that required him to have a backbone. I’m glad the SAO tells us when they’re investigating, isn’t it supposed to be us that hands them the file to investigate?

Tony the Tiger would be disappointed in you temporary tony. Can’t wait until your gone. Sure we’ll have a new training facility, but all the training in the world isn’t going to restore the morale in this agency. I hope you have your resume ready you’re going to need it in a year. Disgusting.
    Best post Ever!!!!!! I can’t wait for him to be gone either and he just got here. That shows you how bad he is.

Unregistered

What if a WHITE boy was handled that way by a black deputy?

I bet if a WHITE boy was handled that way by a black deputy , we would NOT hear a PEEP out of you right????

Unregistered
    Your right, that should’ve been his father giving him a beating years ago. Maybe if he was raised right we wouldn’t have to be his father for him.
    Along with the fathers of mass shooters. Lets hold them all accountable

Unregistered
    I bet if a WHITE boy was handled that way by a black deputy , we would NOT hear a PEEP out of you right????
    You got me f$#ked up wrong is wrong no matter what color unlike you i see no color lets make that real damn clear

Unregistered

Does not happen.

White boys don’t act like that. Not to mention if a black deputy told the white boy to leave McDonal’s, the white boy would not only be smart enough to leave, he’d know that black deputy would likely kick his ass for not leaving. It’s all about making good choices. The black boys just don’t make good choices. Likely because they didn’t have a daddy to teach the right and wrong. See the problems in the black community, start and end in the black community. White cops can’t be responsible for raising black children. Black men need to step up and raise black children on how to be respectful young men and women. Most single black women really do try but they can’t do it alone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast