SAO dismisses charges against 15 yr old - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Go get your free slurpees. Relax under the shade trees or behind plazas. Dont do any proactive work. Respond, slowly and obey speed limits. That will ensure people will be happy!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They had to dismiss any charges because then they couldn’t charge Sgt.Lacerra.
    I can’t wait until Satz charges this POS PIG.
    I will be filing a complaint with the Justice Department asking them to charge those two racist deputies with a civil rights violation which carries a 20 year sentence in Federal prison.

Tony’s MMA fighter and his training program is going down.
    FDLE’s vetting background check on Tony’s unbelievable. So bad the Governor removed the vetting from FDLE and said he assigned it to his in-house staff.

BSO is a joke and all of you should resign and go to another department if you can get hired.
    Federal Judge and Satz need to send these white honkies to jail.
    Im with you that guy has tried to ruin so many peoples career and Karma is knocking with a vengeance how does it feel G.L.???

Unregistered
    When we expressed our concerns that an unproven, entry level police officer with no command experience was being forced on us, we were ridiculed. Our concerns were minimized and we were told that experience was not needed. That all we needed was a good guy. We sadly predicted that this unknown drive-up would have his lunch handed to him quickly on browards battle field. But we crossed our fingers. Well today, pretty much, the worst happened. Aside from someone being killed, what optimism was left for thousands of people was murdered. Temporary was faced with a true crisis and literally, within hours of the crisis, he made the worst decision he could have made. All because he has no experience and his loyalties lie somewhere other than with us. Being placed on administrative duty can be accepted as its a generic policy move. Suspending the deputy(s) within hours of Satz's meeting with family attorneys, was lethal. He vowed he wasn't a politician. That was a lie. To sum it up. We gave Temporary a respectable chance and within 90 days, he failed miserably on his first real test right out of the shoot. We will not forgive him for further destroying this place, and we will never forget, as now the damage can't be reversed. Maybe someday someone will listen to us first.

Unregistered
    All deputies should put in their 2 week notice, and start calling in sick. These politicians are out of their minds. Including Tony. He's a joke and so are they. This country is out of control.
    We wish. But we have families to take care of. Moral high ground doesn’t put food on the table. Be safe and hide as best as you can. Sad.

Unregistered
    I will be filing a complaint with the Justice Department asking them to charge those two racist deputies with a civil rights violation which carries a 20 year sentence in Federal prison.

FDLE’s vetting background check on Tony’s unbelievable. So bad the Governor removed the vetting from FDLE and said he assigned it to his in-house staff.

BSO is a joke and all of you should resign and go to another department if you can get hired.
    lol, get off this site and get a job , you useless piece of sheet

Unregistered
    Sheriff Tony:

With all due respect, we do not support this decision. This is a time to do the right thing regardless of the outcome, and let the chips fall where they may. What you should do is present a video recreating the scene and demonstrate the possibilities of what could have taken place with these deputies with their backs to this crowd. Show how easy it is to knock someone off balance and grab a weapon. Explain how kids in a crowd will do things that they would not do while alone. Aside from the chronic victim mentality, there are many other people who just don't understand how dangerous this situation was for the police and for the public and how critical the factor of TIME is. Every second in this situation is one more opportunity for disaster. You know this. There is an opportunity here to educate the public and we hope that you will choose to do so. No way, no how do we believe that your heart is in this suspension. Important to note that every Sheriff who caved to county politics had a career that ended disgracefully. "INTEGRITY" is not a four letter word. Please find a way to turn this around. Your deputies need to know that they can do the job: PROTECT and SERVE

Respectfully,

Hillbillies from Holmberg
    From you green tractor to God's ears, my friend.

Unregistered
    "Racist", as you say? Ah yes. In today's society, when two leaves fall from a tree and the darker shade leaf hits the ground first, it is considered "racist." That's what I hear. Only from you, but that is what I hear.

Are you proud of your hero martyrs?? You know, Trayvon, Michael, Freddie, Eric and some other shitbags that basically martyred themselves for their "cause?"

A certain self-hating species in society just can't behave like civilized human beings. Very sad.

Maybe if the cops are charged, and acquitted, you can go and participate in a "peaceful protest." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mannnn shut you dumb a$$ up!!!

Unregistered
    Mannnn shut your dumb a$$ up!!!
    Correction ^^ shut your a$$ up! You guys are full of racism and hate. If the color of someone's skin makes them that afraid they are in the wrong line of business.

Unregistered

First, your not black!!!!!!!

Second....... Your a WHITE leftist liberal scumbag activist probably connected to the fag NAZI crew ANTIFA!
    YOUR trying to ignite enough anger at BSO , and pit the white deputies against the black deputies , so that tempers flare . Devide and conquer right puke shut for brains?

Unregistered
    "Racist", as you say? Ah yes. In today's society, when two leaves fall from a tree and the darker shade leaf hits the ground first, it is considered "racist." That's what I hear. Only from you, but that is what I hear.

Are you proud of your hero martyrs?? You know, Trayvon, Michael, Freddie, Eric and some other shitbags that basically martyred themselves for their "cause?"

A certain self-hating species in society just can't behave like civilized human beings. Very sad.

Maybe if the cops are charged, and acquitted, you can go and participate in a "peaceful protest." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shut your kkk ass up

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast