SAO dismisses charges against 15 yr old - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe so. But not a low enough IQ to burn down my own neighborhood.
    Are you jealous??

Unregistered
    Shut up you corn huskin cornbread old fool. Drivin around in your beat dented sorry azz pick up trucks. you aint got cash. Holes in your damn clothes chewin your nasty tobacco. You wish you had my Caddy and my pad and my ladies all day. Cuttin' your own yard sweaty. My condo got a maintenance crew I watch out my window.
    Yo my niggore!! Can you hook me up with some freaks?

Unregistered

You were saying?

They had to dismiss any charges because then they couldn’t charge Sgt.Lacerra.
    I can’t wait until Satz charges this POS PIG.
    I will be filing a complaint with the Justice Department asking them to charge those two racist deputies with a civil rights violation which carries a 20 year sentence in Federal prison.

Tony’s MMA fighter and his training program is going down.
    FDLE’s vetting background check on Tony’s unbelievable. So bad the Governor removed the vetting from FDLE and said he assigned it to his in-house staff.

BSO is a joke and all of you should resign and go to another department if you can get hired.
    Federal Judge and Satz need to send these white honkies to jail.
    Or were you fake crying about a lil black kid getting smacked around a lil bit cause he deserved it.
    You bunch of hypocrites.

Unregistered
    Or were you fake crying about a lil black kid getting smacked around a lil bit cause he deserved it.
    You bunch of hypocrites.

This is great news people, Kill em before they are a burden on us white folk...And when they don't get pulled out with a coat hanger they will just continue to scoot themselves...It’s called a Win Win!!!!

Unregistered
    They had to dismiss any charges because then they couldn’t charge Sgt.Lacerra.
    I can’t wait until Satz charges this POS PIG.
    I will be filing a complaint with the Justice Department asking them to charge those two racist deputies with a civil rights violation which carries a 20 year sentence in Federal prison.

Tony’s MMA fighter and his training program is going down.
    FDLE’s vetting background check on Tony’s unbelievable. So bad the Governor removed the vetting from FDLE and said he assigned it to his in-house staff.

BSO is a joke and all of you should resign and go to another department if you can get hired.
    Federal Judge and Satz need to send these white honkies to jail.
    Your an idiot

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234