+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mumbles is done

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I absolutely believe what you say, which makes it hard for me to read that broward still has not produced an exceptional candidate for you all to throw your resources behind. Theres 1.8 million people in this town and it speaks volumes that it can't produce a solid, exciting candidate. Its no wonder that we receive bottom of the barrel grades when its compared to other counties for best place to live. We get dinged on traffic, the fact that 90% of broward lives well beyond their means and is in debt to the max and people are fake and unfriendly. Not having a decent candidate for sheriff is a symptom of Browards terminal disease.
    Seriously? Who in their right mind would want to be the leader of this giant shit show??? You???!!!! How about you Lt Weinberg? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Yeah right Gunzie
    Sorry Gunzbugger, you gotta keep cleaning toilets in a Mary Land! For half the salary, schmuck!

Unregistered
    I am the proples sheriff
    i am the peoples sheriff
    i am the peoples sheriff

Unregistered
    Yeah right Gunzie
    ...and I'm sure your new boss, Gov. Larry Hogan, will beat Pres. Trump in 2020 also.

Unregistered
    No way that’s true

Unregistered
    Seriously? Who in their right mind would want to be the leader of this giant shit show??? You???!!!! How about you Lt Weinberg? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Major Meerah 2020! 10,5,5 raise!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12