+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mumbles is done

Unregistered

Mumbles is done

Mumbles is done Supreme Court rules put a fork in him, thank you Lisa and Dumb Gunzy.

Unregistered
    Yep he has nowhere to turn now.

Unregistered
    Temporary's problems are compounding by the minute. Israels court battles should be the least of his concerns.

Unregistered
    The people of Broward county has spoke that they still support Israel. The few people from Parkland will be very frustrated again November 2020. Israel 2020

Unregistered

Israel 2020

Sheriff Israel will win 2020 believe me

Unregistered
    Where is the legal expert?

I love how the idiot Israel supporters are now saying he’ll win 2020. Only in Broward County could such a thing be a possibility but I still doubt it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The people of Broward county has spoke that they still support Israel. The few people from Parkland will be very frustrated again November 2020. Israel 2020
    "has spoke"

By any chance, were you "educated" in Broward County?

The "few people from Parkland" won't be affected by 2020. Parkland is contracting with Coral Springs in 2019. However, we are loyal to the cause of school safety; and to the rank and file, who deserve sound leadership and a good contract. Rest assured, our children's victims funds are earmarked for the campaign of the best candidate.

Looks like OkaLocka or bust for your guy. Be safe everyone.

Unregistered
    He still has to go to the Senate, but I don't see them going against the suspension.

Unregistered
    "has spoke"

By any chance, were you "educated" in Broward County?

The "few people from Parkland" won't be affected by 2020. Parkland is contracting with Coral Springs in 2019. However, we are loyal to the cause of school safety; and to the rank and file, who deserve sound leadership and a good contract. Rest assured, our children's victims funds are earmarked for the campaign of the best candidate.

Looks like OkaLocka or bust for your guy. Be safe everyone.
    I absolutely believe what you say, which makes it hard for me to read that broward still has not produced an exceptional candidate for you all to throw your resources behind. Theres 1.8 million people in this town and it speaks volumes that it can't produce a solid, exciting candidate. Its no wonder that we receive bottom of the barrel grades when its compared to other counties for best place to live. We get dinged on traffic, the fact that 90% of broward lives well beyond their means and is in debt to the max and people are fake and unfriendly. Not having a decent candidate for sheriff is a symptom of Browards terminal disease.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Israel will win 2020 believe me
    Yeah right Gunzie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast