3 weeks still no ULTRA paychecks!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

3 weeks still no ULTRA paychecks!

Anyone else wondering why its going on a month soon and we still have not received payment for UltraFiasco, I mean Ultrafest? Special events is making a habit of monthly payments. Time to call the labor department!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone else wondering why its going on a month soon and we still have not received payment for UltraFiasco, I mean Ultrafest? Special events is making a habit of monthly payments. Time to call the labor department!
    Who was in charge of ultra ?

Unregistered
    Javier Ortiz

Unregistered
    What’s the status on the checks?

Unregistered
    There was a error with the cut, the city and department gets. ULTRA, short changed the city and we can't have that, so to make it up. The city is taking a extra 1.5% out of YOUR $$.

Unregistered
    Javi Ortiz has to payback the 250 lawsuit for lying on an A form 1.5 % at a time.

Unregistered
    I got my check Friday go check Monday morning.

Unregistered
    Why can’t we just relax and let the off duty office get things properly done, if they rush and give us incorrect checks everyone will complain. Yet if they take more than 3 weeks everyone complains, last time I checked to manage over 300 cops from different agencies and different start times/ending times is not as easy as it looks. Calm down if you are that desperate for the money it means one thing you obviously don’t know how to manage your own finances which is why your going nuts about the getting paid. So if you can’t manage your personal account imagine what would happen if you were managing the Ultra payroll? That would be a disaster the money is coming stand by.

Unregistered
    Checks are in go get them

Unregistered
    Not Sunday ultra checks yet. Also anyone notice the checks are from the city now? Their no longer from the vender directly anymore. Begs the question how much is the city keeping or making deals with our money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast