Juan Perez at a Miami-Dade Police Department Comstat Meeting
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Juan Perez at a Miami-Dade Police Department Comstat Meeting

This is actual footage of a Juan Perez at a Miami-Dade Police Department Comstat Meeting.

https://youtu.be/3scPCeT5AlA

Unregistered

Hilarious

That is sooooooo accurate. JPs temper tantrums are just like that. LOL!

Unregistered
    100!!! Dude whoever took the time to put this together thank you. Brightened the heck out of my afternoon.

This guy doesnt care two shits about the troops. Morale sucks, schedules suck, equipment sucks, our uniforms suck, our stations suck (unless you are in hq or midwest).

Unregistered
    Omg i peed myself that is the best ever

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG I peed myself, that is the best ever
    I did not. It incensed me! What has happened to the Dade County Sheriff's Office E. Wilson Purdy, Bobby Jones and Fred Taylor entrusted to us? I purposely omitted Carlos Alvarez and his successors, for in them lies the genesis of the current decay. The statement “a fish rots from the head down” means that leadership is the root cause of an organizations failure and demise. This is true whether that organization is a country, a company, or Police Department.

Can you, the men and women in the MDPD Arena, stop the putrefaction? For your sake, for you are MDPD, I hope so! Let us hope Miami Dade voters wise-up to the urgency of the question and elect a Dade County Sheriff who will bring a modicum of professionalism to our beleaguered MDPD. I believe, voters are astute enough to differentiate pretenders from demonstrated achiever.

Unregistered
    This is actual footage of a Juan Perez at a Miami-Dade Police Department Comstat Meeting.

https://youtu.be/3scPCeT5AlA
    Brother I do not know who you are but you have made me p$&s in my pants laughing tonight. This creation is worthy of an Oscar. I raise a beer to you Sir, you are a genius.

Unregistered
    I can see the similarity. Down to the Miss Clarol Fomula 455 Elvis jet black hair coloring. Push ups everyone! Lmao

Unregistered
    That is a work of art and right on point.

Unregistered
    That is a work of art and right on point.
    I order you to take this down.

Your Chief LLavat

Unregistered
    I’m sure he’s seen this by now... and he KNOWS everyone has seen this by now!

What’s the over / under on how many chairs / tables he throws today?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast