Juan Perez at a Miami-Dade Police Department Comstat Meeting - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    And I assume the creepy figure in the beige gown in the back would be our own Minister of Propaganda Freddy Ramirez. That whole emotional act JP puts on only lasts until Corrupt Gimenez walks in the room and JP goes down on his knees to perform his oral duties.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I order you to take this down.

Your Chief LLavat
    What makes you think that the person that created the video currently works for the Miami-Dade Police Department?

Unregistered
    What makes you think that the person that created the video currently works for the Miami-Dade Police Department?
    It is not the Chief. The Chief's name is Hector Llevat and the poster typed the name wrong "LLavat". Well, let me rethink that. Cheif Llevat is that stupid that he could spell his name wrong.

Unregistered
    It is not the Chief. The Chief's name is Hector Llevat and the poster typed the name wrong "LLavat". Well, let me rethink that. Cheif Llevat is that stupid that he could spell his name wrong.
    Lighten up party pooper.

Unregistered
    And I assume the creepy figure in the beige gown in the back would be our own Minister of Propaganda Freddy Ramirez. That whole emotional act JP puts on only lasts until Corrupt Gimenez walks in the room and JP goes down on his knees to perform his oral duties.
    Great comedy with a sad element of truth! I too, was trying to id who each command staff would be. The ending with JP dancing is hilarious!

Unregistered
    Great comedy with a sad element of truth! I too, was trying to id who each command staff would be. The ending with JP dancing is hilarious!
    That was awesome. Please tell me that there are going to be more videos coming. You have to top that.

I agree there is truth in that. I have seen JPs fits of rage and it is true that if you are not like him or his kind he gets rid of you. Exactly like Hitler did.

Unregistered
    That video has reached every corner of our nation. Getting calls from guys who left 10 years ago wanting to know who this ranting JP bubblehead is. Great job.

Unregistered
    That video has reached every corner of our nation. Getting calls from guys who left 10 years ago wanting to know who this ranting JP bubblehead is. Great job.
    Yup. That’s how I saw it. Someone who retired years ago forwarded it. So proud . . .

Unregistered
    This is a gem of a video.

The truth is there!

Unregistered
    This is actual footage of a Juan Perez at a Miami-Dade Police Department Comstat Meeting.

https://youtu.be/3scPCeT5AlA
    This is an instant classic

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast