Thank You

Thread: Thank You

Unregistered

Thank You

Broward Deputies,

On behalf of those Broward residents who actually respect and appreciate law enforcement, my heart goes out to you all. I know most of you were probably so proud the day you started with the Sheriff's Office. Yet it is as if a cloud if following the agency and you are the ones who suffer. The Governor, former Sheriff, temporary Sheriff, past Sheriffs, elected officials, special interests groups, Parkland parents, union heads and political activists all have an agenda and it seems disparaging BSO and its public servants has become the norm. While we know there are thousands of BSO employees, it always seems like one is willing to step into the spotlight and dishonor the badge. I can only imagine the frustration felts by those who want to come to work and serve the community. Please keep your heads up and like all storms, this one shall pass. I know there are others who feel the same and are smart enough to realize that the image portrayed by the media is not accurate.

Much appreciated, Broward Citizen

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Broward Deputies,

On behalf of those Broward residents who actually respect and appreciate law enforcement, my heart goes out to you all. I know most of you were probably so proud the day you started with the Sheriff's Office. Yet it is as if a cloud if following the agency and you are the ones who suffer. The Governor, former Sheriff, temporary Sheriff, past Sheriffs, elected officials, special interests groups, Parkland parents, union heads and political activists all have an agenda and it seems disparaging BSO and its public servants has become the norm. While we know there are thousands of BSO employees, it always seems like one is willing to step into the spotlight and dishonor the badge. I can only imagine the frustration felts by those who want to come to work and serve the community. Please keep your heads up and like all storms, this one shall pass. I know there are others who feel the same and are smart enough to realize that the image portrayed by the media is not accurate.

Much appreciated, Broward Citizen
    Now that was nice, considering the amount of residents who consider us thugs, above the law, aggressors, assholes, pigs, etc. Thank-You!

Unregistered

Thank you

Thank you! Means a lot!

Unregistered
    Thank you! Means a lot!
    Ditto. Means more than you may know right now.

Unregistered
    Ditto. Means more than you may know right now.
    Nice for someone to be greatful and positive!