Captain Gajate - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Captain Gajate

Unregistered

You SHOULD KNOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is foxhole code for anal sex?
    I see WHERE YOUR PEDOPHILE BRAIN IS! TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND'S YOU HAVE THE ZUCCHINI AND VASELINE! PARTY IN YOUR TOWN HOUSE TONIGHT ASS HOLE! THAT'S CODE WORD FOR ASS HOLE! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Unregistered
    I see WHERE YOUR PEDOPHILE BRAIN IS! TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND'S YOU HAVE THE ZUCCHINI AND VASELINE! PARTY IN YOUR TOWN HOUSE TONIGHT ASS HOLE! THAT'S CODE WORD FOR ASS HOLE! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Wow, looks like a nerve was hit. It's ok to have a man crush. Just dont take it too far in that fox hole. Lube it up, cup the ballz and be gentle

Unregistered

Damn dude you are really gay! No kidding!

Wow, looks like a nerve was hit. It's ok to have a man crush. Just dont take it too far in that fox hole. Lube it up, cup the ballz and be gentle
    Holy sheet! This guy is really graphic and is getting excited just writing this!
    Lube it up????? Man you seem.way to knowledgeable about that you butt muncher! Disgusting POS! Your family of aborigines must really be proud they raised a pedophile.

Unregistered
    Holy sheet! This guy is really graphic and is getting excited just writing this!
    Lube it up????? Man you seem.way to knowledgeable about that you butt muncher! Disgusting POS! Your family of aborigines must really be proud they raised a pedophile.
    I think you're the one getting excited. I'm 100% sure you're a closeted self hating homosexual. Now go jump in that fox hole creepo!

Unregistered

I bet you were excited when you write this!!

I think you're the one getting excited. I'm 100% sure you're a closeted self hating homosexual. Now go jump in that fox hole creepo!
    What do those dudes have to say about
    What YOU did two years ago???? Did your former wife make that report and get that restraining order like we recommended?

Unregistered

Loook !!! AN EXPERT ON ANAL SEX!

I bet you know all about anal sex right you half wit sodomized bald headed troll!

Unregistered

I bet your eyes lit up when you read the word HOLE!

Ok masked rump ranger ....DON'T get excited. It's foxhole, not butt hole! I KNOW that made you start breathing heavy and play a little pocket pool when you saw HOLE.

Unregistered

Damn dude you are really gay! No kidding!

Are you the wide receiver on the PINK TEAM BOY???????????????????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123