Captain Gajate - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Captain Gajate

Unregistered
    Gajate is HOT

Unregistered
    Gajate is a great guy. I have worked with him several times and I can think of only good things to say about him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your right! Never makes controversial moves, kind of a yes man, plays it safe.
    He never makes any moves. total ZERO

Unregistered
    Gajate is a great guy. I have worked with him several times and I can think of only good things to say about him.
    Sneaky whimp

Unregistered

FRIEND of the MAJOR 🐍shaken turd

Sneaky whimp
    New hook is that slime ball sneaky shaken trud! Friend's from Deerfield days.

Unregistered
    shut the eff up you worthless shiitt stain. Maybe he should make moves like your daughter does to that hood rat behind that dumpster in hollywood. douche.

Unregistered

You can judge a man by what he does to employees as an IA SERGEANT

All I know is ,that he consistently resisted his supervisors micro management on his cases, to Re- Word a paragraph or two , to justify termination or serious time off for employees the administration had hatred for. He never did it.

Unregistered
    Very true. There are many who have earned the right to be bashed at every turn. Fernando isn't one of them. We could use more like him. No story here.
    I agree that hes a nice guy. That's cool and all, but if they get through the wire and the shi% hits the fan, you can have him in you're Foxhole.

Unregistered

Oh shit!!!!!

I agree that hes a nice guy. That's cool and all, but if they get through the wire and the shi% hits the fan, you can have him in you're Foxhole.
    Ok you got me there!Then. ..... I pick CASSIE NAVARRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS IN CODE RED WHEN HE GETS HIS SLURPY! SORRY BUT I WANT HIM in the Fox HOLE!

Unregistered
    Ok you got me there!Then. ..... I pick CASSIE NAVARRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS IN CODE RED WHEN HE GETS HIS SLURPY! SORRY BUT I WANT HIM in the Fox HOLE!
    Is foxhole code for anal sex?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast