Desantis removed for incompetence - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You see what I mean, you still don't get it. My suggestion is to change your profession and get into landscaping. It doesn't take much thinking. It's one row at a time, weed wack, and go blow. Next yard you do the same until the sun comes down, Jerk off!! Remember your medication and the long walk off a short bridge part. It's important for you to jump!! You will be a part of saving BSO and it's finest if you did.
    Who the F do you think you are a celebrity?? Do you really think you are influencing anybody with the B.S. you write?
    If you think Scott Israel is the messiah you are a retard with major issues. Go take a big dose of fentanyl and get back with us you sorry POS!!

Unregistered
    Lol, OMG, you really are that stupid. Your like a circus clown, very entertaining but really stupid. Why don't you quit your job cause we can see your just a waste of space for someone that can make a difference. I know one thing for sure about you, your never gonna lead to anything. Please go outside and start cutting grass. You of all will enjoy it and before you know it, you can start riding your bike and pull a lawnmower all at once. Your ignorance and worthlessness in society is pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself. Go find a hobby jerky.

Unregistered
    Lol, OMG, you really are that stupid. Your like a circus clown, very entertaining but really stupid. Why don't you quit your job cause we can see your just a waste of space for someone that can make a difference. I know one thing for sure about you, your never gonna lead to anything. Please go outside and start cutting grass. You of all will enjoy it and before you know it, you can start riding your bike and pull a lawnmower all at once. Your ignorance and worthlessness in society is pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself. Go find a hobby jerky.
    I think I will stay a few more years and make the big bucks and when I am good and ready I will get out of dodge. Now you on the other hand I guarantee you have to do 30 big ones that’s if you make it that long. You will probably get arrested and divorced within the next year or so. But hey you do write some good stories on LEO affairs...sweet dreams cupcake!!

Unregistered
    As your Brother n Law I can say I'm very happy with your Sister. I know you well enough to know your every stupid thoughts and boy you have plenty. This is why the family knows why you drink and the pink pill you take kinda keeps you on line. God help your wife though. She has her hands full and your Doctor's as well. We will pray for you as always. We know the intervention didn't do much but look what we have to deal with. Why don't you just stop resisting and get the help we have tried to give you. At your age, I don't have hope with the damage you caused yourself. I'm dropping the microphone now😲.

Unregistered
    As your Brother n Law I can say I'm very happy with your Sister. I know you well enough to know your every stupid thoughts and boy you have plenty. This is why the family knows why you drink and the pink pill you take kinda keeps you on line. God help your wife though. She has her hands full and your Doctor's as well. We will pray for you as always. We know the intervention didn't do much but look what we have to deal with. Why don't you just stop resisting and get the help we have tried to give you. At your age, I don't have hope with the damage you caused yourself. I'm dropping the microphone now😲.
    This guy sounds like a real Douche Bag^^^^^, not sure who he is talking to but kinda funny.
    I bet he has imaginary friends he eats dinner with also!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234