Desantis removed for incompetence - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Major Meerah said he would cut fluff units and positions. Strictly enforcement. Back to the basics. No more Turkeys or weenie roasts with people or taking pictures while grandstanding!!! No more shoe shiners, drivers, or empty suits walking hallways getting rusty trombones from their secretary!
    Vote Major Meerah 2020!!!

Unregistered
    Who is Meerah? What Department does he work for?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is Meerah? What Department does he work for?
    Not sure? But Major Meerah has my vote! 10,5,5. I'm moving on the beach!🤡

Unregistered

DeSantis should be arrested and kicked out

Who does Desantis think he is? What a political move to embarras BSO. All you haters need to open your eyes and understand what he really did. Scott might have made mistakes but let me tell you something, he like all of us can learn from them and move on. Scott WILL be back and make us all be in a better place once again. DeSantis is a real joke and come next election he will loose rest assure he will. What he did was a political move only to a promise he made. As you all know this had nothing to do with Scott, it was just strictly political. Hope all you haters figured it out by now. Scott will WIN in 2020 and DeSantis will loose his next election. Alot of Republicans and all Democrats will vote Scott back in because he simply deserves it.
    Rest assure DeSantis can care less for any of us, look who he chose to put in temporary and look what happens. It's embarrassing as he replaced for only temporary a clown.

Unregistered
    Who does Desantis think he is? What a political move to embarras BSO. All you haters need to open your eyes and understand what he really did. Scott might have made mistakes but let me tell you something, he like all of us can learn from them and move on. Scott WILL be back and make us all be in a better place once again. DeSantis is a real joke and come next election he will loose rest assure he will. What he did was a political move only to a promise he made. As you all know this had nothing to do with Scott, it was just strictly political. Hope all you haters figured it out by now. Scott will WIN in 2020 and DeSantis will loose his next election. Alot of Republicans and all Democrats will vote Scott back in because he simply deserves it.
    Rest assure DeSantis can care less for any of us, look who he chose to put in temporary and look what happens. It's embarrassing as he replaced for only temporary a clown.
    Can you please share some of that stuff you are smoking?? Cause you have got to be high to right that Nonsense.
    Scott Israel is a F’in joke of a has been Sheriff. And Governor Desantis will be the Governor as long as he wants to be. So Democrap go F yourself.

Unregistered
    A typical example of why are you still working in this agency. You should be embarrassed of your little immature mind. Why don't you jump off a short bridge and do us all a favor and leave. Your little brain still doesn't get it. Your probably on probation and don't know why you signed in to our agency. You won't last I can see that. Take your medication and go back to sleep. Think about Mickey Mouse and sing along. Your a discrace and should be ashamed of your self. Pray and think about that short bridge. God help you. 🙏

Unregistered
    Short bridge? If he jumps off a short bridge his survival rate would be pretty high you idiot. You are the “disgrace”. A very ignorant one at that. You try to be relevant and have the IQ of a moron. I wonder where you went to school...guaranteed it’s Broward County and somewhere in Western Pompano.

Unregistered
    You see what I mean, you still don't get it. My suggestion is to change your profession and get into landscaping. It doesn't take much thinking. It's one row at a time, weed wack, and go blow. Next yard you do the same until the sun comes down, Jerk off!! Remember your medication and the long walk off a short bridge part. It's important for you to jump!! You will be a part of saving BSO and it's finest if you did.

Unregistered
    You see what I mean, you still don't get it. My suggestion is to change your profession and get into landscaping. It doesn't take much thinking. It's one row at a time, weed wack, and go blow. Next yard you do the same until the sun comes down, Jerk off!! Remember your medication and the long walk off a short bridge part. It's important for you to jump!! You will be a part of saving BSO and it's finest if you did.
    It’s “a long walk off a short pier”. You see Mr. Landscaper if he took a long walk on a short pier he would still be on land, see because a bridge connects two pieces of land. I bet you are a jailer and went to Ely.

Unregistered
    You must be the jerk off's cousin. You don't get it either. Let me abc you. A long walk off a short pier is into water. With you and bozzo you two can hold hands and do us all in BSO a favor. Bring your dumb bells with you and please, please don't let go. We are all going to enjoy the day so go back to sleep.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast