+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think you missed the poster's sarcasm...the governor put Andrew Pollock's gym buddy into a position of great public importance. Obviously the Governor exercised his authority, but couldn't he have picked a better replacement? As for Pollock, he is a thug with money who just wants to punish BSO through his political connections.
    Yes and no. Look who and what keeps getting elected. Even though we deserve better, does Broward really deserve anything better at this point? Be safe.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes and no. Look who and what keeps getting elected. Even though we deserve better, does Broward really deserve anything better at this point? Be safe.
    Wishful thinking aside....who should be the next Sheriff? Look at the crap that is on the ballot already, all democrats. Who can lead this agency out of the dump it is in, work with the union, and not pander to the scum of society? Is there anyone in the agency, or anyone in the county for that matter?

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wishful thinking aside....who should be the next Sheriff? Look at the crap that is on the ballot already, all democrats. Who can lead this agency out of the dump it is in, work with the union, and not pander to the scum of society? Is there anyone in the agency, or anyone in the county for that matter?
    Seriously?
    You're right. Slim pickins...

    Office: Sheriff

    Willie Jones (DEM)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $1,000.00 In-Kind $239.00

    Al Pollock (DEM)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $3,200.00 In-Kind $0.00

    David L. Rosenthal (CPF)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $60.00 In-Kind $0.00 expenditures $1,821.16

    Andrew Maurice Smalling (DEM)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $1,105.00 In-Kind $0.00

    Santiago C. Vazquez Jr. (DEM)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $4,210.40 In-Kind $1,000.00 Expenditures $4,138.05

    -------------------------------------------

    What about a Johnny? Judge Fry, Sgt. Kelly or even Gen. Kelly

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Howdy Doodie lost his case before the supreme court. Apparently the governor is actually competetent. Bravo Sir.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously?
    You're right. Slim pickins...

    Office: Sheriff

    Willie Jones (DEM)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $1,000.00 In-Kind $239.00

    Al Pollock (DEM)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $3,200.00 In-Kind $0.00

    David L. Rosenthal (CPF)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $60.00 In-Kind $0.00 expenditures $1,821.16

    Andrew Maurice Smalling (DEM)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $1,105.00 In-Kind $0.00

    Santiago C. Vazquez Jr. (DEM)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $4,210.40 In-Kind $1,000.00 Expenditures $4,138.05

    -------------------------------------------

    What about a Johnny? Judge Fry, Sgt. Kelly or even Gen. Kelly
    None of the above! Get Judge Hurley to run!

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously?
    You're right. Slim pickins...

    Office: Sheriff

    Willie Jones (DEM)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $1,000.00 In-Kind $239.00

    Al Pollock (DEM)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $3,200.00 In-Kind $0.00

    David L. Rosenthal (CPF)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $60.00 In-Kind $0.00 expenditures $1,821.16

    Andrew Maurice Smalling (DEM)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $1,105.00 In-Kind $0.00

    Santiago C. Vazquez Jr. (DEM)
    status (Active-Filed) Contributions monetary $4,210.40 In-Kind $1,000.00 Expenditures $4,138.05

    -------------------------------------------

    What about a Johnny? Judge Fry, Sgt. Kelly or even Gen. Kelly
    Folks looking at this is so pathetic its slightly comical. Almost 2 million people here and if we held the election today, and based the outcome on the guy with the most election experience and the most cash, latin lover Vazquez would win. I know its early, but trying to visualize some type of positive ending to keep me from jumping from a bridge is almost futile with 43 like this. We honestly may be cursed because we have been punished for years now and I don't know what we did wrong. Seriously..... The future is quite dark.... literally.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the governor disregarded the electoral process and put an unqualified boob into the most powerful position in Broward County.....what does that make him?
    Why because the boob is black? Get the foh

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    No way that will happen

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Major Meerah 2020!!! He will gives us 10,5,5 his first contract. Take dat to da bank!

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Major Meerah 2020!!! He will gives us 10,5,5 his first contract. Take dat to da bank!
    Sorry. The city contracts do not allow for a 10,5,5. The best any sheriff can do is a 4,4,4 if there are no other increases on any other line of a city budget. Even that is pushing it since it is impossible to foresee all unexpected costs at the time the budgets are drafted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •