Max valdes allowed a lot of unauthorized voters in Fop elections. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Memberships is the responsibility the secretary so who’s been the. Last two secretary’s Maxipad and Reyes scammer one and scammer two.
    At the end of the day the president and vice have to approve the secretary report! Why didn’t Ortiz and lugo double check this. How many false delegates did ortiz have at the National elections????

Unregistered
    At the end of the day the president and vice have to approve the secretary report! Why didn’t Ortiz and lugo double check this. How many false delegates did ortiz have at the National elections????
    Actually your wrong Max Valdes is the only one responsible for this tampered election. Max is the one that tommy Reyes made a motion to make him safe guard the November 2018 meeting. Now that it appears max valdes did wrong doing reyes are going to distance themselves from max valdes. I’m sure they ll replace max valdes with Mccrink or Dellamico .

Unregistered
    Actually your wrong Max Valdes is the only one responsible for this tampered election. Max is the one that tommy Reyes made a motion to make him safe guard the November 2018 meeting. Now that it appears max valdes did wrong doing reyes are going to distance themselves from max valdes. I’m sure they ll replace max valdes with Mccrink or Dellamico .
    Yes max Valdes was in charge of the elections. No he el put borkowski there another retiree because he owes them.

Unregistered
    We see you Hillary Javi! Get over it you lost move on

Unregistered
    We see you Hillary Javi! Get over it you lost move on
    What’s the matter maxipad nervous? Scarola aka serpico is horrified at his findings into the 2018 fop elections investigation. Soon everyone will know. Reyes appointed you and nominated you for it.

Unregistered
    I’m just curious Will Scarola be taken his findings to the state attorneys office?Is max getting removed from office a lot of people are asking what’s going to be done? What will tommy Reyes response be? Will Scarola make a copy of his report for the next meeting?

Unregistered
    I’m just curious Will Scarola be taken his findings to the state attorneys office?Is max getting removed from office a lot of people are asking what’s going to be done? What will tommy Reyes response be? Will Scarola make a copy of his report for the next meeting?
    He should be removed from office. The only thing is Tommy will put borkowski in his spot. Another retiree who he owes.

Unregistered
    Serpico Scarola is a hero no one will ever know he’s exposing all the lies and deceit max valdes did! Well done bill. Finally well deserved.

Unregistered
    Max valdes is in a lot of trouble according to fat man bill Scarola. Bill says max allowed over 200+ people who weren’t authorize to vote in the election. Tommy Reyes made max in charge of the fop election I wonder what Tommy’s involvement was? Also max wife got a big pay raise weekly when Tommy and mat Reyes won, any member can go check. It’s all facts! I wonder what else max valdes did to help the Reyes win.

Unregistered
    Max valdes is worried, pretty soon Scarola will impeach him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12