#Surviving District 10 Sgt. JC - Page 13
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did you mean to say or resign loser.. nobody would strive to be like you. Most want to earn everything not have it given to them
    JC is garbage

Unregistered
    He’s not the only problem in D10. There are several just like him.

Unregistered
    He’s not the only problem in D10. There are several just like him.
    Unfortunately he is not in D10. We have the bad luck to call him Lt.. He is garbage as a Lt and a complete know it all.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately he is not in D10. We have the bad luck to call him Lt.. He is garbage as a Lt and a complete know it all.
    He doesnt know s#!t...keep riding your wifes coattails Mr S Cooper

Unregistered
    Mr. and Mrs. Cooper have a combined IQ of a fire hydrant. Both are results of a promotion not deserved.

Unregistered
    He ain't riding shit. He earned his butter stick. You slugs are sad. Just show some respect he made and you didn't.

Unregistered
    You know how you can tell when JC posts? His writing skills are so jacked up that you actually have to struggle to figure out what he’s trying to say.

Unregistered
    He ain't riding shit. He earned his butter stick. You slugs are sad. Just show some respect he made and you didn't.
    Lol I dont know what to laugh at more you ignorant SLUG, the butter stick comment or you acctually think you earned something.
    Dead last on the Sgt list and almost dead last on the Lt list.. You need to give half your check to Col Pollack and the other half to your wife. I told you back in OP you were garbage and nothing has changed!!!

Unregistered
    Lol I dont know what to laugh at more you ignorant SLUG, the butter stick comment or you acctually think you earned something.
    Dead last on the Sgt list and almost dead last on the Lt list.. You need to give half your check to Col Pollack and the other half to your wife. I told you back in OP you were garbage and nothing has changed!!!
    Well said and so true

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    lol i dont know what to laugh at more you ignorant slug, the butter stick comment or you acctually think you earned something.
    Dead last on the sgt list and almost dead last on the lt list.. You need to give half your check to col pollack and the other half to your wife. I told you back in op you were garbage and nothing has changed!!!
    pleasssse get this clown out of my ditrict...he really sucks

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast