#Surviving District 10 Sgt. JC - Page 10
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Speaking of slugging I heard J C struck out 4 times at bat in Deerfield...LMFAO YOU LOSER
    Says the overweight PDQ and Chik-Fil A slug. You only show up for food and enjoy the taste JC name in your mouth. Just admit you admire the guy. Nothing wrong with it.

Unregistered
    Says the overweight PDQ and Chik-Fil A slug. You only show up for food and enjoy the taste JC name in your mouth. Just admit you admire the guy. Nothing wrong with it.
    Acctually I am about 15lbs more that you are clown.. Admire hmmmm dead last on Sgts list almost dead last on LTs list...lol.. It just goes to show what happens when you marry someone and ride her coattails.. No one takes you seriously walking around with those noodle arms trying to look like arnold... You are a joke and would still be in the jail if it wasnt for your wife...LOL

Unregistered
    Atleast we know where you stand with JC. Straight up jealous of his sucess. You will be playing the scum drum

Unregistered
    Atleast we know where you stand with JC. Straight up jealous of his sucess. You will be playing the scum drum
    And you JC will be playing with yourself..lol...strike1,2,3,and 4..Lol..Ohh by the way im far from jealous I have earned my success
    Can you say the same...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    and you jc will be playing with yourself..lol...strike1,2,3,and 4..lol..ohh by the way im far from jealous i have earned my success
    can you say the same...
    crickets...lol

Unregistered
    I went to the academy with J.C. and he's a real *****ing crybaby.

Unregistered
    Martin Luther King once said a man should be judged not by the color of his skin but the content of his character..Well thank god you are not white because you would still be in the jail!!!
    As you can see slug you are a legend in your own mind!!!

Unregistered
    Martin Luther King once said a man should be judged not by the color of his skin but the content of his character..Well thank god you are not white because you would still be in the jail!!!
    As you can see slug you are a legend in your own mind!!!

This 100 times. The great tactician JC once decided to relocate a perimeter across the city on a 21 even after confirmed visual of suspects inside the current set up ... this was also after the papa unit told him the two calls could not be related because of their large distance from each other. How embarrassing. If I was JC I’d just quit and save embarrassment... no shame in flipping burgers. I’d stay away from Taco Bell tho, for obvious reasons...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    this 100 times. The great tactician jc once decided to relocate a perimeter across the city on a 21 even after confirmed visual of suspects inside the current set up ... This was also after the papa unit told him the two calls could not be related because of their large distance from each other. How embarrassing. If i was jc i’d just quit and save embarrassment... No shame in flipping burgers. I’d stay away from taco bell tho, for obvious reasons...
    please do tell about taco bell!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Slugs keep mentioning the guys name damn. He heavy on your minds. Get him a gift for ****s sakes.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast