#Surviving District 10 Sgt. JC - Page 9
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fake news...nothing but jealousy for the guy. Obviously a slug made this thread and needs emotional support.
    That's a good one JC. Now stop riding your wifes coat tails you worthless slug!!!!!

Unregistered
    That's a good one JC. Now stop riding your wifes coat tails you worthless slug!!!!!
    Hey slug, what does the guy wife have to with his ability to work. Obviously your a bitter slug and have nothing else better to do then whine and moan. You must be a batter IA slug. Old shoulda woulda

Unregistered
    Hey slug, what does the guy wife have to with his ability to work. Obviously your a bitter slug and have nothing else better to do then whine and moan. You must be a batter IA slug. Old shoulda woulda
    IA slug?,... come on JC ... at least stop exposing your personal stuff online. I’d tell you to do the same with your female deputies but we already know that goes... all this typing is making me hungry for a steak dinner.

Unregistered
    Whats the matter JC?? DOES THE TRUTH HURT!!!You have been exposed for the fraud that you are.. KARMA IS COMING

Unregistered
    I see JC has a real fan. Great guy and went out his way to help me. I've had no bad experience with the brother. Stop the hate. This why our agency is plagued with drama.

Unregistered
    I see JC has a real fan. Great guy and went out his way to help me. I've had no bad experience with the brother. Stop the hate. This why our agency is plagued with drama.
    Stop blowing your own horn JC

Unregistered
    JCs only fan is himself. Even his mom hates him by misspelling his name.

Unregistered
    Real funny. Im sure your a slug

Unregistered
    LOLOLOLOL... that was a good one...

Unregistered
    Real funny. Im sure your a slug
    Speaking of slugging I heard J C struck out 4 times at bat in Deerfield...LMFAO YOU LOSER

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast