Well what do you know
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Well what do you know

What started as a going away party turned into a SEHIA propaganda infomercial. A great cops celebration morphed into a look at me award for you know who. Wr were there to honor Mark's accomplishments not hers. Tasteless comes to mind.

Unregistered
    Very few people know what you’re talking about. If you have something to say just say it.

Unregistered
    I did not get that impression. it just showed Mark's true character and being a cop's cop and taking care of his fellow deputies

Unregistered

I'm not cool with this post!!!

Im posting this so everyone knows that you are hearing this from me. I'm not happy at all about this blog and it upset me.

I'm truly honored for the retirement party that Jennifer put together for me. Also, thank you to everyone else who assisted with the party.

Thank you everyone who attended the party, for the gifts, support and friendship though the years. It truly means a lot to me, words can't express how grateful I am.

Jennifer has been a close and personal friend of mine for several years and I value her friendship very much. Jennifer has always been there for me during the good times and the bad times.

I was asked if it was ok to present Jennifer with a plaque and to give her a shout out at my party. Needless to say, I didn't have an issue with it at all and I support it 100%.

If anyone has a problem with it, please blame it on me, not Jennifer or SEHIA.

Thank you everyone, please stay strong and God Bless.

Mental health is just as important as physical health.

Mark DiBona

Ed McDonough

Ed McDonough

Whoever wrote the blog criticizing Jennifer for getting a plaque for her hard work solving the Cahanes homicide should be ashamed of themselves.
    First, you did not sign your name. If you want to criticize someone at least have the guts to identify yoursel.
    Secondly, Jennifer has earned the respect and admiration of her peers. How many cops would spend 11 years trying to solve one case?
    Third, if you have a problem with her getting a plaque let me know because it was my idea. I cleared it in advance with Mark and he was fine with it. If you disagree with me, my phone number is 407-914-8835. Call me anytime and I will be happy to discuss it with you.
    In the meantime, find something constructive to do with your time rather than criticizing a great investigator.
    Ed McDonough. Retired Deputy. Sheriff

Unregistered

Unregistered

I’m glad that both individuals (Mark Dibona & Ed McDonugh) stood up and addressed this unprofessional individual that posted the negative Blog. It would be obvious that this was not Jennifer’s idea. This idea was discussed and addressed prior to the event and agreed by Mark that Jenn (a Great Friend) deserved the Kudos for her dedication to to this one specific case. It was further revealed that the her presentation was to take place the following week at another ceremony, but as mentioned above - the decision was fully supported to present jenn with a plaque just prior to “An Evening with Mark” presentation.
    Jenn should not feel any different with the posting of this unprofessional , uncaring individual (who will be eventually identified - GUARANTEED) and hold her head up high - as she helped recognize a person who for the past 33 years did all he could to help the community he was sworn to protect and help every law enforcement Officer that needed his guidance, leadership and comfort especially when dealing with Mental Health.
    So to reinforce Mark and Ed’s posting in addressing this unprofessional person of negativity,

I can truly say to both of you Thank you
    As for Jenn Spears you helped coordinate a memorable retirement party for a great Partner, a fantastic person and a True Brother.

And keep in mind this person(s) can only think of acting in such form of negativity because they themselves can only see the negativity within themselves and have no positive influence on anyone including themselves. They are lost within themselves and will live with this negative criticism today, tomorrow and their retirement years.
    You will Continue your dedication and commitment to your work and the knowing and understanding that you did the right thing and provided a memorable retirement party for Mark and his true followers. GREAT JOB
    and Congratulations once again Mark

Unregistered
    With all due respect to everyone on this thread JS can throw one heck of a party but she is the worst cop I have ever ran into in my many, many years in law-enforcement.

She preaches that she is a sister in blue yet she has stabbed so many brothers and sisters in blue in the back, she should be brought up on murder charges her self. You can ask many people that know and have worked with her in the past and they will freely tell you what a vindictive, lying person she really is.

There are members of this agency that are of rank and will openly tell you what they think of JS and the negative experiences they have had with her because of the drama she has caused. JS is not happy unless there is some sort of drama going on on the second floor that she has played a role in.

JS loves to stir the pot and then when things don’t go her way she runs to the admin to whine and complain like a small child that had her toy stolen. The sad part is, the admin has entertained her child like nature for years.

The fact that she was given an award at another law enforcement officers retirement party should be of no surprise to anyone because JS is the best there ever was, just ask her, she’ll tell you. JS has talked about everyone, even you Mark, and not in a good way.

Ed, I don’t know you but I’m sure at one time she’s shined a light on your negative attributes with some of her fellow investigators. JS is unable to live without creating drama and talking behind people’s backs, she has been that way for years. Ask anyone that has worked with or around her. I have not had much interaction with her for quite a while, however, it sounds like she is still the same she was a number of years ago.

I challenge anyone to throw a name out there, whether it is a slick sleeve or someone with stars on their collar and I guarantee you JS can tell you what’s wrong with that person, even if she’s never worked with them. I thought there was a no negativity policy at this agency? The amazing part is why is she protected like some sort of royalty?? From my understanding she has always been very close with a particular Chief that was a former DIS Captain. Last I heard that is her “go to” and she runs to him with pretty much everything when she doesn’t get her way or feel that her chain of command isn’t satisfying her needs.

JS is the definition of “RAT” as it relates to law enforcement. It’s been many years since I’ve observed it but I have witnessed her try and take down her own Sgt/LT/Capt on separate occasions like she was a Game of Thrones character. I will give her credit, when she has her heart set on something, she goes full steam ahead to address it or knock it out of her way. Just hope your not the one in her path of destruction.

I almost forgot, someone should ask her how she never fired off any shots at the Sanford ER a few years back when she was right in the middle of the gun fight with deputies and officers. I guess it’s hard to aim at the target when you flee to a nearby room and abandoned your fellow brothers and sisters in a gun fight and hide under a table. How does that get “overlooked”? Was it her fellow investigators protecting her or admin afraid to deal with the problem?

I hear quite a bit about her conference. I’m sure it’s a great one and easy to plan while she’s at work all day with unlimited access to as many office supplies as she needs. The previous posts are correct, JS is committed to creating drama and making her fellow employees as miserable as possible. JS, have fun trying to figure out who wrote this one, there soooo many of us that it could have been since you’ve made sooo many enemies in your career here. I know her chain of command will be busy this Friday with her crying and whining and her demands they do something about this post. It’s nice to see JS going through some of what she has put so many through. Enjoy!

Unregistered

Jealous babies

Let’s just call out Danny Anderson and James Gallina for what they are. This isn’t the first anonymous posting online that they have childishly created. Danny was at the retirement party so he knows full well that was a complete surprise to her planned by those who love and appreciate her. People get jealous of Jen because no one on Earth can keep up with her and she runs circles around everyone. She does more before breakfast than most people do all day. And I don’t mean just in solving cases, I mean in all of her close relationships as well. She does want to be the person who helps the most, does the most, solves the hardest cases, running to the aid of those in need...but not for the reasons you see as selfish. I have known others like her and when you really look at it, Jennifer lives to make the world a better place, to ease the suffering of those who are ill, and help injured officers get anything they need. She can spearhead any project, big or small, and rally those around her to pitch in and help. She detests lazy people and calls them out for it. I find it hilarious that Danny and James say Jen talks about people behind their backs...really guys? People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. You two have NOTHING good to say about anyone and you are the biggest losers around. If you have this much time on your hands, maybe you need to sit down and go over ALL of the cases you haven’t solved and get to work. You are simply jealous of her success and accolades. If you were real men and not jealous, insolent babies, you might garner a quarter of the respect Jen has around the country in the law enforcement community. She may not be perfect, no one is, but to say she talks about people behind their backs and then get online and talk about her behind her back is rich. Typical liberal hypocrisy at its finest. Well done idiots.

Mr Spears
    Steve you have defended your wife admirably but unfortunately you failed to provide any factual statements. Face the truth that she has done nothing but stab others in the back since early in her career. She is known as one of the most arrogant people currently employed by the agency. She believes that everyone is below her no matter the rank they hold.

Fact, patrol deputies are overjoyed they don't have to put up with her arrogance any longer. She has badnouthed everyone up and down the chain. She creates drama no matter her assignment. She badmouthed the volunteers who came to help before she ever met them.

As she always does, she deflects her inadequacies on others so the problem is forgotten. Here is a fact, she is a substandard investigator who works harder trying to make sure everyone knows she is the SEHIA President.

Its blatantly apparent she and Steve are posting on this topic and are defending her short comings. No matter how many times they post anonymously the fact remains that everyone knows she is the problem and has a history of promoting drama. Rank and file deputies cringe when they hear she is responding as they know they are in store for a lesson on how not to treat a fellow deputy.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Really ladies and gentlemen or should I say boys and girls. Enough is enough - even the initial unprofessional writers of this blog. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but let’s face reality- a cop is a cop and support should always be a must - (Especially Back up support) one should always be there- regardless of what differences you may have with that cop. You should never turn your back on another LEO when they are in need of you during such critical times (STREET BACKUP IS CRITICAL) On an internal note, if it were involving any of the deputies that may be at the center of suspicion - and if so, keep in mind that calling Jennifer a RAT is actually the reverse - she is your life savior or lets say your Job Savior.
    You know if by chance any of your prior actions were brought out in the open to other sources - you Could very well have been transferred or ultimately terminated- so I would double check your boundary lines and step Back a bit and redefine the meaning of a RAT.
    I know it’s hard to say and do - but Try to make amends - bury the hatchet and move on. We don’t want to hurt anyone in this agency stemming from deputy to the rank in file up through the chain.
    Good Luck and God Bless

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast