Lives JL has ruined with CF and MS while in IA? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

bye

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That article is nothing new. It was revealed when your buddy Mike Scott was sheriff. Remember Mike Scott, the guy who gave the sheriffs office to CM. The guy who's best friend was Spence. The guy who was caught by the news=press with a burner phone connected to Spence so they could communicate. The guy who was allowing Spence to dictate promotions within the SO. The guy who fired his Chief because they were watching spence. You better be careful talking about Scotts buddy, or else!! As far as JL, he is the only candidate who has publicly denounced spence and has absolutely nothing to do with him. So, you guys can make up all the shit you like but the true facts remain. The race is already over and JL has won. It is just a waiting game now. The agency supports him 110% and probably gets 50 calls a day from members. So, how about just focusing on the remaining time you got and work to better the community you serve, not the pooch you guys are driving around biting people. Bye Felicia!!!

Unregistered
    Overall he is an inexperienced LEO with basic understanding and no experience in line level management. Forget sheriff. His daddy payed for it along the same protocols as the federal celebrity cases with the college.

Well orchestrated and paid for in advance. Make no mistake.

Secondly any person in management will kiss tge ass of a monkey if appointed. Loyalty is title and money, nothing else.

Rave on.

HAHAyour just a loser that cant get no where so your jealous of everyone, so sad

Unregistered

No support for leavens

I think I'm going to organize a group of former employees like myself who left or were forced out by the Scott regime which, for a very long time, was orchestrated with Leavens in IA as the Scott regime's head henchman and enforcer. I met the current sheriff and his NOTHING like the previous sheriff or Leavens who cares about nobody but himself

Unregistered
    I think I'm going to organize a group of former employees like myself who left or were forced out by the Scott regime which, for a very long time, was orchestrated with Leavens in IA as the Scott regime's head henchman and enforcer. I met the current sheriff and his NOTHING like the previous sheriff or Leavens who cares about nobody but himself
    JL did a great job in IA. Did what he was told to do. I cant think of anybody who didn't deserve to go. Misfits....bye bye.

Unregistered

ladder loser

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    that article is nothing new. It was revealed when your buddy mike scott was sheriff. Remember mike scott, the guy who gave the sheriffs office to cm. The guy who's best friend was spence. The guy who was caught by the news=press with a burner phone connected to spence so they could communicate. The guy who was allowing spence to dictate promotions within the so. The guy who fired his chief because they were watching spence. You better be careful talking about scotts buddy, or else!! As far as jl, he is the only candidate who has publicly denounced spence and has absolutely nothing to do with him. So, you guys can make up all the shit you like but the true facts remain. The race is already over and jl has won. It is just a waiting game now. The agency supports him 110% and probably gets 50 calls a day from members. So, how about just focusing on the remaining time you got and work to better the community you serve, not the pooch you guys are driving around biting people. Bye felicia!!!
    yes the same guy now supporting ladder loser leavens

leavens for lee (he means robert e lee)

Unregistered
    terri valentine is such a hypocrite. same woman who romanced chuckey in dispatch then stole jeff the married man and led the swingin lifestyle instead of raising her kids. now boo hoo crazy mike is gone and nobody worships my fake boobies and lips

Unregistered

He against a lot of things

yes the same guy now supporting ladder loser leavens

leavens for lee (he means robert e lee)
    He hates the Easter bunny, Christmas, Santa Claus, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Green Day, an underrated band in my opinion, arbor day, hell I once overheard him say he hates biscuits and gravy! Who doesn’t like that! He hates everything and everyone! But he never lied about being a COP! I think he still gets my vote!

Unregistered
    That article is nothing new. It was revealed when your buddy Mike Scott was sheriff. Remember Mike Scott, the guy who gave the sheriffs office to CM. The guy who's best friend was Spence. The guy who was caught by the news=press with a burner phone connected to Spence so they could communicate. The guy who was allowing Spence to dictate promotions within the SO. The guy who fired his Chief because they were watching spence. You better be careful talking about Scotts buddy, or else!! As far as JL, he is the only candidate who has publicly denounced spence and has absolutely nothing to do with him. So, you guys can make up all the shit you like but the true facts remain. The race is already over and JL has won. It is just a waiting game now. The agency supports him 110% and probably gets 50 calls a day from members. So, how about just focusing on the remaining time you got and work to better the community you serve, not the pooch you guys are driving around biting people. Bye Felicia!!!
    Sounds like JL's little mouth piece Forrest, someone look in his file he is just smoking pole and hoping to get a position, but even JL isnt that stupid and your the election is over CM in a landslide

Unregistered
    Yes blame JIM funny all that are surrounding Carmine they were all hired by Mike. There are no real people anymore at the S.O. if JIM wins you all will applaud if Carmine wins you all will applaud him! Stay out of politics you jackasases ! The sheriffs position should be a non partisan
    position not affiliated with any political donkey or elephant! The law should be unbiased and equal for everyone. A petition to correct this will be started soon!
    FSA will never allow that to happen along with the various County seats and State seats.

Dream on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast