GPS and to turn them Off
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

GPS and to turn them Off

I am close friends with the president of the company installing GPS on the patrol car,I will be having lunch with him and after a few beers he will discuss how disconnected just like NET mobility.

Everything has its ways, not even watergate was safe.

Unregistered
    Thanks for keeping us inform. Well done brother.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am close friends with the president of the company installing GPS on the patrol car,I will be having lunch with him and after a few beers he will discuss how disconnected just like NET mobility.

Everything has its ways, not even watergate was safe.
    And once they find out that yours has been turned off you will be the first to be called into IA to explain yourself.

Unregistered
    And once they find out that yours has been turned off you will be the first to be called into IA to explain yourself.
    Prove it, IA all you want.

Unregistered
    Prove it, IA all you want.
    Excellent way of thinking , I can tell that you won't last in this place , your ignorance supersede everything , GPS record your daily history and if you turned them off not only will be violating policies but it will created an empty gap on your daily recorded history and that's how they will know , the only thing that could be done is to use a GPS blocker which is illegal for that reason and I don't suggest using it , basically it confuses the signal so much that it appears you're in different places, again is all illegal . There's nothing you can do at this point they are here to stay and if you tamper with them you will be reprimanded or fired , they got you by the testicles just like the taser that records everything or bwc etc,etc, the best thing is to fight before things get implemented after that is too late once policies are in place , why is it that at the end of every DOs it reads "disciplinary action will follow"

Unregistered
    Excellent way of thinking , I can tell that you won't last in this place , your ignorance supersede everything , GPS record your daily history and if you turned them off not only will be violating policies but it will created an empty gap on your daily recorded history and that's how they will know , the only thing that could be done is to use a GPS blocker which is illegal for that reason and I don't suggest using it , basically it confuses the signal so much that it appears you're in different places, again is all illegal . There's nothing you can do at this point they are here to stay and if you tamper with them you will be reprimanded or fired , they got you by the testicles just like the taser that records everything or bwc etc,etc, the best thing is to fight before things get implemented after that is too late once policies are in place , why is it that at the end of every DOs it reads "disciplinary action will follow"
    GPS blockers illegal? Why are they being sold on eBay and Amazon. I got mine on EBay. Just like a radar detector jammer.

Unregistered
    Shut up Dummy of the thread. No action will be taken there is no D.O’s in place reference the gps. All we know is they installed them for officer safety reason. He will be fine dummy.

Unregistered
    GPS blockers illegal? Why are they being sold on eBay and Amazon. I got mine on EBay. Just like a radar detector jammer.
    There is always some ignorant F U C K E R like yourself who thinks that he can scam the system and get away with it. You think the department doesn't know about GPS blockers and how to get around them? If you don't then perhaps you are dumber than you present yourself. Everyone's going to enjoy watching you get your ass handed to you by IA. Check the DO's, you can't tamper with anything that is installed on the police car. Your name isn't on the title, the city's name is which means you can't touch F U C K on it.

Unregistered
    What's the big deal over the GPS? Got something to hide? It's city owned property and they can do as they please. Don't take the car home, if your worried about someone getting a device that can track GPS and follower all of us around, while sitting in their living room. If the radio and computer already has GPS, then on the vehicle's it's used for I.A. reasons only. Not officer safety!!!

Unregistered
    If your so worried over GPS, and own a newer car with ONSTAR, with it, in it's self a GPS, what's the big deal with the PvP's?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast