Black leaders to rally - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

They may be black but not leaders!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Black leaders will Rally in front of the Public Safety Building this Saturday at 2 PM.
    Everyone is Welcome
    The leaders will also be meeting with Mike Satz awaiting an Indictment.
    My friends and I will be driving past several times SMOKING THEM OUT WITH OUR DIESELS!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! CHOKE AND COUGH!! AND IT'S LEGAL!!! LMAO

Unregistered

Perfectly legal you only have to watch and report!!

I'll do nothing proactive anymore. I mean it. Call me a coward. I'll retreat the the unit and notify dispatch that an angry coward has formed and that they should notified the school board and mayor.
    Your just smart!!! If you are ordered by a supervisor to go in and arrest them, follow orders, THEN CALL YOUR PERSONAL ATTORNEY AND TELL HIM WHAT YOU'RE DOING. GO SEE HIM MONDAY AND GIVE HIM YOUR REPORT.

Unregistered
    Did you watch Channel 7 news? Who was the Fat Albert looking dude that sounded like Rupaul?? Lol!!! All of the yelling, "No justice, no peace." Nothing more than domestic terrorists. DHS needs to look into these spooks.

Unregistered

Now you GET IT!

I'll do nothing proactive anymore. I mean it. Call me a coward. I'll retreat the the unit and notify dispatch that an angry coward has formed and that they should notified the school board and mayor.
    Finally thinking of your own families! CALL YOUR ATTORNEYS, ONE MISTAKE AND YOU WILL BE FIRED OF EVEN ARRESTED!
    STAY SMART, STICK TOGETHER!

Unregistered

Stfu you scumbag!

Both will and should be. Those that then become slugs will be terminated. Clean house.
    Your momma was a slug and should have swallowed you!

Unregistered
    Do you think DeSantis will be man enough to admit he was wrong. He put this Proby as a sheriff him and the undersheriff combined would be rookies. 😂😱

Unregistered
    Both will and should be. Those that then become slugs will be terminated. Clean house.
    Keep dreaming azzholes. Your almost 300 down real numbers. Go ahrad and fire the whole department and yourself while your at, cuz you won’t have a job Either once the entire agency shuts down.

Unregistered
    Browards mayor is a POS.

Unregistered
    The quit your job as you’re the real scum. Go work somewhere else because the community doesn’t want the likes of you.
    No you got it wrong, we don’t need the likes of you. You liberals are going to lose he next presidential election as well. 4 more years make America great again!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    You just spoke for the vast majority of the department. Enough is enough.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast