Black leaders to rally
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Black leaders to rally

Black leaders will Rally in front of the Public Safety Building this Saturday at 2 PM.
    Everyone is Welcome
    The leaders will also be meeting with Mike Satz awaiting an Indictment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Black leaders will Rally in front of the Public Safety Building this Saturday at 2 PM.
    Everyone is Welcome
    Why Saturday, it's not like anybody that will be there has a job? But, I do appreciate the fact that you won't be disrupting traffic for those of us that do work. Waiting on an indictment? Satz doesn't want to play that game again. He almost lost his last election pandering to the minority community when he allowed an innocent deputy to be charged. Instead of protesting at the PSB and bothering Satz, how about go be a parent? Teach your kids right from wrong. Teach them to respect others. Oh that's too much work, you might actually have to parent instead of letting everybody else raise your kids.

Unregistered
    So temporary spent all weekend meeting with these self righteous mutts and they're going to demonstrate anyway? Maybe hell learn to not waste his time next time.

Unregistered
    Everyone is Welcome
    Right, since when do we need a crime to get an indictment on an innocent cop in Mike Satz corrupt state attorneys office.

Amazing how they can all get together for dumb sh!t like this but can’t get together for all the murders and black on black crime in their community. I’m tired of this reverse racism being given legitimacy. It needs to stop or Broward can be like Chicago and Baltimore.

Unregistered
    Being a deputy or police officer is a thankless job, and politicians are feeding of like a shark frenzy. The Broward Mayor is just another politician looking for a vote. Politicians use to have to buy a vote, now they use law enforcement and minorities as their means to get a vote.

Unregistered
    The Broward mayor and the rest of the Broward County commissioners are scum.

Unregistered
    I can tell you this much, if one of those cops gets charged, it will be like moving a mountain to get any deputy to do anything after that. And those leaders can answer when the county falls.

Unregistered
    I'll do nothing proactive anymore. I mean it. Call me a coward. I'll retreat the the unit and notify dispatch that an angry coward has formed and that they should notified the school board and mayor.

Unregistered
    I'll do nothing proactive anymore. I mean it. Call me a coward. I'll retreat the the unit and notify dispatch that an angry coward has formed and that they should notified the school board and mayor.
    Do just that and be terminated.

Unregistered
    I can tell you this much, if one of those cops gets charged, it will be like moving a mountain to get any deputy to do anything after that. And those leaders can answer when the county falls.
    Both will and should be. Those that then become slugs will be terminated. Clean house.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast