Fop Social Cigar club solution to GPS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Fop Social Cigar club solution to GPS

I can’t believe the Reyes think a social cigar club is enough to trick everyone not to ask them to fight against gps and other issues. A ****ing cigar will not save my job you morons. Drinking alcohol and partying is not a solution to real world internal affairs problems for memebers.

Unregistered
    Well first of all you would have to be in the office answering or returning phones calls. Hard to get the pulse of the troops when your party planning, traveling and planning you schedule to fit your off duty’s spending someone else’s money is hard. Long live the flying unicorn

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can’t believe the Reyes think a social cigar club is enough to trick everyone not to ask them to fight against gps and other issues. A ****ing cigar will not save my job you morons. Drinking alcohol and partying is not a solution to real world internal affairs problems for memebers.
    Is this where my dues are going?

Unregistered
    Cant sell alcohol. Call ATF and ABT. Reyes brothers on the hook for a felony. Cant sell tobacco either

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cant sell alcohol. Call ATF and ABT. Reyes brothers on the hook for a felony. Cant sell tobacco either
    FOP has a liqueur license chill the Reyes have it all under control. Well maybe

Unregistered
    These losers are spending are Fop Dues on cigars and Liqour to party and smoke out. Gps is being installed now as we speak how about the Reyes fat *****es start fighting for the membership instead of enjoying the 2 year vacation. Everyone keeps getting over discplined in internal affairs. We have shitty fop reps now. All they do is party.

Unregistered
    Fop social cigar club was made for the retirees so now the Reyes can secure votes for next election and get ideas from retirees like giving up the 1 % for more Cost Of Living Adjustment pay for the retiree pension.

Unregistered
    Smoke a cigar, drink and relax. We can make friends or we can throw some hands. Meet me at the FOP hall and let’s talk about it. We will fight and make out 😘

Unregistered
    In 5 months the only thing the Reyes did for the membership is 25 bucks for a cigars and two drinks once a month yay I’m so happy never mind people are miserable with timeoff restrictions, gps, management harassing patrol officers and horrible representation in internal affairs. Reyes have to go and take their cheap cigars with them!

Unregistered
    You guys will love the new GPS system. Will keep you honest and out of places where you shouldn't take a marked car, like the movies or the malls and grocery stores. Citizens of Miami shouldn't have to pay for your own personal errands.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast