Major lawsuit being filed against training and Tony who is the MMA fighter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Major lawsuit being filed against training and Tony who is the MMA fighter

This POS Under qualified Under Sheriff and Tony recruited a MMA fighter from DOD.
    He knocked out Fuller and Fuller was hospitalized with a brain bleed. Fuller has hired notorious attorney Willie Gary out of Stuart, Florida. Google Willie Gary. Gary is drafting a letter to FDLE Standards and Training asking them for an internal investigation. Gary is also putting theCounty Commission on notice along with Governor Desantis.
    Deputy Blake along with others were hurt and required medical treatment by this MMA scumbag.
    I hear there are others that are on workers comp.

Jeff Bell you need to stop this practice and Tony don’t promise anyone promotions if they keep their mouths shut.

We need to wake up and smell the coffee with this Tony baloney.

Unregistered
    Fake news.

Unregistered
    You have nothing better to do than this? Sad for you.

Unregistered

You smell that ike? Smells like something died!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This POS Under qualified Under Sheriff and Tony recruited a MMA fighter from DOD.
    He knocked out Fuller and Fuller was hospitalized with a brain bleed. Fuller has hired notorious attorney Willie Gary out of Stuart, Florida. Google Willie Gary. Gary is drafting a letter to FDLE Standards and Training asking them for an internal investigation. Gary is also putting theCounty Commission on notice along with Governor Desantis.
    Deputy Blake along with others were hurt and required medical treatment by this MMA scumbag.
    I hear there are others that are on workers comp.

Jeff Bell you need to stop this practice and Tony don’t promise anyone promotions if they keep their mouths shut.

We need to wake up and smell the coffee with this Tony baloney.
    So, next time in training call him out, put on the gloves and you get there minutes to get payback. Or if you want to, ask Lenny charla to do it, I'm retired , but I think my friend Lenny would only need sixty seconds and that mma puss y would be crying, take it to the bank.

Unregistered

I would pay $500. To watch THAT

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, next time in training call him out, put on the gloves and you get there minutes to get payback. Or if you want to, ask Lenny charla to do it, I'm retired , but I think my friend Lenny would only need sixty seconds and that mma puss y would be crying, take it to the bank.
    You could give Lenny three minutes , but we all know what happened to the so-called boxer they put Lenny up against in usmc boot camp, right? Not a pretty sight. This mma fake fighter would not last 30 seconds. Lenny never brags but we know.

Unregistered

Russ dilemma said he would take that mma guy out!

Yes RUSS, TAKE HIM OUT TO DINNER then back to your place for drinks! I think you would be happier if he was 17!

Unregistered
    Idk why they are training you road guys to fight. You pussies fist fight like twice in your entire lives. I have more uses of force this year than most of you pussies have in your careers. Go hide behind a car.

Unregistered
    The Easter bunny in Orlando can kick all'yo butz. None of y'all got form like that. Don't know how LE kept a straight face on that call.

Unregistered

Is that their best response?

Fake News? Urban Legend?
    Will see how it feels when all these wannabes are sitting on the hot seat answering questions!
    They will see their careers flash in front of their eyes and they will turn on each other like Rats!
    I am loving every minute.
    Go Training! Lol 😆

Unregistered
    street fight...that is what they are training bso at....well kick them in the nuts one good time and then tell them its a street fight..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast