What has he earned????? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    She was never pregnant, prove it. Her best friend is saying she faked it, trying to get money because she is broke and unemployed. Turn yourself in Deanna, your a fugitive!

Unregistered

Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leavens has very little support and won’t carry the agency. Most didn’t care for him before he retired and he has screwed so many people over when he was in IA. Ask around, he only cared about himself when he worked there and didn’t change a thing while he was a Captain. You will now know who this is Jim, quote from you to me “I’m just going to ride this gravy train until the end of my DROP, I don't give a sh-t about anyone here”. Now you want to be a Sheriff with no experience and a losing attitude when you left. You ruined my friends life (Tim) by telling him lies about his chances in 2012. You told us all of breaking news to come about Mike Scott that would take him out, in reality just made him stronger. If you work at LCSO do not fall for this guys lies and future promotions. I have been around him for years, he will ruin your careers and not give a damn about doing so.
    Leavens already carries the agency and a hole lot more. You can spread all the false narrative you want, but at the end of the day, we all know what CM really is. There is no doubt that CM is supported by a very well funded (small) group of people and will raise a large amount of money. Fortunately, they are not the majority. One thing no one can control is time and time is running out for CM. Hang on peeps, change is a coming!!

Unregistered
    The small group of 2000 checks. Carmine will have more checks than Leavens will raise $. The people that endorsed Tim, I mean Jim, same ole same ole!

Unregistered
    Change is already here ****head.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leavens already carries the agency and a hole lot more. You can spread all the false narrative you want, but at the end of the day, we all know what CM really is. There is no doubt that CM is supported by a very well funded (small) group of people and will raise a large amount of money. Fortunately, they are not the majority. One thing no one can control is time and time is running out for CM. Hang on peeps, change is a coming!!

Unregistered
    Leavens plus DCF plus his daughter. Press conference at 11:00 am

Unregistered

Carmine Marceno is a fraud

Lee County now has the second lowest amount of road deputies, but plenty of new high ranking positions at the LCSO, but none on the road.

Marceno lied about his past experience as a part-time park ranger to get his job at the Collier County Sheriff's office, committing a crime in doing so. Marceno lied to the News-Press about his education, he has no degree from FGCU. Then he used his position to hit on crime victims and have sex in official vehicles. He is a child acting as Sheriff and even the folks who work for him know it.

Unregistered
    If he lied on his app Fdle would be all over that. Move on

Unregistered
    Funny how he raises a lot of money and the attacks immediately start again. Same two people that will be even more upset when they see next months numbers.

Unregistered

Dumb thread

What has he earned? That could apply to everyone whose gained rank. What did dumb dumb fall off a ladder daft lesions earn? He spent the last 10 years of his career telling everyone "If the sheriff wants to pay me six figures to do nothing I'm okay with it". I don't remember him ever complaining in his 30 years as an establishment ranking figure complain about manpower. Now that he's running for sheriff he's suddenly concerned? No thanks, I'll take the current sheriff

Unregistered
    That is such a factual statement by Jim Leavens “ they think they are punishing me to do nothing, I get paid a lot to supervise a few people”. This guy didn’t care when he was here and now is just promising a few ex disgruntles hallway positions. They looked like complete idiots the other day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123