What has he earned????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Kid Blast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lots of people are better than Mike Scott I’m just asking a simple question....what has he earned? Not bought or walked into, but earned for himself.
    Your answer is that he has not earned a thing. I know I do not respect him, and his stupid dog campaign.

Unregistered
    Never has been a street cop

Never has been a supervisor of a major incident

Never has he been directly involved, in a major incident; chase, fight, shooting, civil riots, ....

Never a use of force

Never a shooting

Never earned any of his ribbons on his uniform, you can put all the ribbons on your uniform, but he's earned NOTHING

Cares more about the publicity that a dog can give him, than his unborn child

Mandated the killing, of his innocent unborn child, but wants to protect in his words "vulnerable dogs"

Has no Moral compass

In chief's and sheriff's circles, he the laughing stock, of everyone, because everyone knows, that he's a never been

The raises come from the BCC, not him

If he can buy you with a perceived raise, then your a two bit whore

Simply put he's a Never Been

Unregistered
    Kinda like Donald Trump, I guess he’s doing a bad job to Democrat

Unregistered
    Leavens has very little support and won’t carry the agency. Most didn’t care for him before he retired and he has screwed so many people over when he was in IA. Ask around, he only cared about himself when he worked there and didn’t change a thing while he was a Captain. You will now know who this is Jim, quote from you to me “I’m just going to ride this gravy train until the end of my DROP, I don't give a sh-t about anyone here”. Now you want to be a Sheriff with no experience and a losing attitude when you left. You ruined my friends life (Tim) by telling him lies about his chances in 2012. You told us all of breaking news to come about Mike Scott that would take him out, in reality just made him stronger. If you work at LCSO do not fall for this guys lies and future promotions. I have been around him for years, he will ruin your careers and not give a damn about doing so.

Unregistered

Making the agency great again

Leavens has very little support and won’t carry the agency. Most didn’t care for him before he retired and he has screwed so many people over when he was in IA. Ask around, he only cared about himself when he worked there and didn’t change a thing while he was a Captain. You will now know who this is Jim, quote from you to me “I’m just going to ride this gravy train until the end of my DROP, I don't give a sh-t about anyone here”. Now you want to be a Sheriff with no experience and a losing attitude when you left. You ruined my friends life (Tim) by telling him lies about his chances in 2012. You told us all of breaking news to come about Mike Scott that would take him out, in reality just made him stronger. If you work at LCSO do not fall for this guys lies and future promotions. I have been around him for years, he will ruin your careers and not give a damn about doing so.
    LOL - he's not going to know who you are brother because he said the same thing to many of us. He loved him some M Scott when he was his henchman in IA and then became disgruntled because Scott wouldn't make him a major. We all know how lazy he was and many of us knew how racist he was before he got promoted.
    The current sheriff is making the agency great again like Trump is making America great again. Why would elect JL or Sanders?

Unregistered

That’s some spicy meatballs!

Comparing Carmine to Trump?

What are you guys smoking?

Unregistered

smoking

Comparing Carmine to Trump?

What are you guys smoking?
    Serve me up dem meatballs jack. We're smoking great raises and working conditions under this sheriff

Unregistered
    It’s time to separate the men and women from the boys and girls tonight! Get your loan calculator out Jimbo, you will need to do another fraudulent home equity loan after you see these numbers!

Unregistered

Unregistered

Carmine Marceneo is a pro-abortion fraud

https://freedomoutpost.com/florida-r...rrupt-sheriff/

As I continue to investigate the corruption in Lee County Florida, I have moved from the courtroom and corrupt judges and attorneys, which I will be writing more on in the coming days Lord willing, to Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno. Marceno has perpetuated a fraud on the people of Lee County in blatant deception using the public website of the Lee County Sheriff's office to bolster his appearance as man finishing his higher education in criminal justice. Documents have also shown that he never qualified to even be a police officer in the state of Florida and miserably failed his equivalency exams, which he should have never been allowed to take in the first place, twice. Marceno has even begged a former girlfriend, Deanna Williams, whom he impregnated after his unethical pursuit of her when she tried to report a grand theft of $200,000 by her attorney to the Lee County Sheriff's office, to murder their unborn child so that he could pursue his "career," which seems to be nothing short of photo ops and making much of dogs in the area. I thought it a wise thing to point out just how many "Republicans" are supporting this "Republican."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast