What has he earned?????
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

What has he earned?????

Just curious....but what has Carmine earned?
    Not getting into the academy....
    Not getting a job.....
    Not Lieutenant, Captain and/or Sheriff
    Not going to the FBI Academy

It must suck to go to bed every night knowing that had it not been for the work of others you would be nothing.

And you can save the.....what he’s done since being placed in those positions. Still doesn’t discount the emptiness he must feel knowing he couldn’t have done any of it in his own. He still can’t do it in his own. Still needs his family to set him up for success.

Just an empty life to lead.

Unregistered
    27 percent increase in salary in the past 5 years. I’ll keep what I know. Jim Leavens doesn’t have the pull to get stuff done, period!!!! Promotions have been extremely fair under Carmine. After next week you will see Leavens has zero chance!

Unregistered

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    27 percent increase in salary in the past 5 years. I’ll keep what I know. Jim Leavens doesn’t have the pull to get stuff done, period!!!! Promotions have been extremely fair under Carmine. After next week you will see Leavens has zero chance!
    Amen !!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hell no on Leavens!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    On Friday I got a 100 percent vacation but back check. I have worked here for 29 years and this is the best it has been. Carmine was the one that made this happen, thank you!

Unregistered
    100 percent buy back check

Unregistered
    So what has he earned???? You’ve proven he’s bought you.

Unregistered

$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what has he earned???? You’ve proven he’s bought you.
    We work for the paycheck Bro... that’s what it’s about these days

Unregistered
    He’s done a lot of positive changes. You’ll never make everyone happy. But he’s 10 times better than Mike Scott.

Unregistered
    Lots of people are better than Mike Scott I’m just asking a simple question....what has he earned? Not bought or walked into, but earned for himself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast