Why does FDR hate Javier Ortiz so much?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Why does FDR hate Javier Ortiz so much?

All FDR does is tell everyone how much he hates Javier Ortiz and talks mad shit about him.

Unregistered
    Back in the days, we would settle our differences in the Dust Bowl, face to face.

Unregistered
    Soft ass FDR talks about Ortiz behind his back but he’s to much of a coward to talk shit to Javis face like everybody else. Javi is the man because of his intelligence smartest ****ing person I ever met FDR is a loser.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Soft ass FDR talks about Ortiz behind his back but he’s to much of a coward to talk shit to Javis face like everybody else. Javi is the man because of his intelligence smartest ****ing person I ever met FDR is a loser.
    I dislike FDR but my money is on the big kid with the twisted body, the other big nerd only takes advantage of 39’s because of his power of authority issue, FDR will destroy him in the octagon. It will be a good fight to watch, I SAY BRING BACK BOXING FOR CHARITY AND LETS ALL DONATE TO A GOOD CAUSE!!!

Unregistered
    I dislike FDR but my money is on the big kid with the twisted body, the other big nerd only takes advantage of 39’s because of his power of authority issue, FDR will destroy him in the octagon. It will be a good fight to watch, I SAY BRING BACK BOXING FOR CHARITY AND LETS ALL DONATE TO A GOOD CAUSE!!!
    Totally agree!

Unregistered
    All FDR does is tell everyone how much he hates Javier Ortiz and talks mad shit about him.
    Well, it's sad really. See, both Javier & FDR have a thing for Lugo and since Ortiz, has been Lugo's butt buddy for years. FDR, is trying to fine a way to bring Ortiz down, so Lugo runs to him for advice and help.

Unregistered
    Who’s FDR?

Unregistered
    Who’s FDR?
    FDR is the initials of Felix Del Rosario. FDR has been telling everyone he hates Javier Ortiz. FDR is telling people specifically that Justin Garcia wants to get Javier Ortiz fired. But infront of Javier Ortiz, FDR is quiet. I wonder why FDR will never say how he feels to Ortiz’s face.

Unregistered
    FDR is the initials of Felix Del Rosario. FDR has been telling everyone he hates Javier Ortiz. FDR is telling people specifically that Justin Garcia wants to get Javier Ortiz fired. But infront of Javier Ortiz, FDR is quiet. I wonder why FDR will never say how he feels to Ortiz’s face.
    because Ortiz put that punk biatch in his place

Unregistered
    It’s sad people can come on here claim anything and people will believe it. Grow up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast