Dispatchers?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dispatchers?

Unregistered

Dispatchers?

What’s going on with them? How does everyone feel about them and which shift has the best ones?

Unregistered
    It’s hard to tell they all suck right now. I’m worried a day will come when a three goes out and someone gets hurt. They need a lot more practice.

Unregistered
    They’re still green on A shift but they’ll learn

Unregistered
    i think the ones on B shift that don’t have trainees are good even the few that are newish

Unregistered
    Wait until you get involved with one and get careless and knock her up, then she owns your ass!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait until you get involved with one and get careless and knock her up, then she owns your ass!
    Haven't you daddy every told you.. Not to sh!t where you eat??? Work relationships, your generally being used, until the next guy can do her better for those special unit. Sure, your enjoying yourself in the moment. Treating your marriage as if it means nothing and you want to look good to the boy's, that your the stud! Now, let's reverse this.. Your wife or husband, is sleeping with the person next door or at work. When you learn of this, it's O.K corral time. Now, you want to be trusted by your peers. How can that be if you can even keep you marriage right? You've already shown yourself to be a lair.

Unregistered
    Haven't you daddy every told you.. Not to sh!t where you eat??? Work relationships, your generally being used, until the next guy can do her better for those special unit. Sure, your enjoying yourself in the moment. Treating your marriage as if it means nothing and you want to look good to the boy's, that your the stud! Now, let's reverse this.. Your wife or husband, is sleeping with the person next door or at work. When you learn of this, it's O.K corral time. Now, you want to be trusted by your peers. How can that be if you can even keep you marriage right? You've already shown yourself to be a lair.
    I'm ok with my wife or girlfriend sleeping with someone just as long as she films it for me.

Unregistered
    Frades and Cisneros need to be transferred to communications.

Unregistered
    What’s going on with them? How does everyone feel about them and which shift has the best ones?
    They are stressed out.

Unregistered
    Frades and Cisneros need to be transferred to communications.
    Why would you want Cisnero there? Haven’t you heard him on the radio? Qru Qru Qru.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast