Application question

Unregistered

Application question

Hello, I have a question on what my chances are on getting hired for Fhp. I have an associates degree as well as 2 years of military experience. I have a stable work history as well. The only thing is that I have an expunged misdemeanor for an arrest that happened 3 years ago. The arrest was for cannabis. I have 5 citations in my driving record. Just wanted to ask you guys if you have any advice or can tell me what my chances are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello, I have a question on what my chances are on getting hired for Fhp. I have an associates degree as well as 2 years of military experience. I have a stable work history as well. The only thing is that I have an expunged misdemeanor for an arrest that happened 3 years ago. The arrest was for cannabis. I have 5 citations in my driving record. Just wanted to ask you guys if you have any advice or can tell me what my chances are.
    Only good advice you can get from here is to not take advice from here

Unregistered
    If you ever bought or sold pot you are out.

Unregistered
    If you ever bought or sold pot you are out.
    Never sold just used once in highschool

Unregistered
    Your chances are good as long as the other applicants have more tickets and more recent arrests.

Unregistered
    Your chances are good as long as the other applicants have more tickets and more recent arrests.
    Thats tough! But ok will keep my head up.