2019 cars

Thread: 2019 cars

Unregistered

2019 cars

Anyone know why we went back to fusions and tauruses? The Malibu is such a nice car with a lot of options for the price standard. Also doesn’t scream police. Now we’re going back to fusions and tauruses which are the token unmarked police car?????

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3000266]Anyone know why we went back to fusions and tauruses? The Malibu is such a nice car with a lot of options for the price standard. Also doesn’t scream police. Now we’re going back to fusions and tauruses which are the token unmarked police car?????[/QUOTE

Who really knows? Opinion isn't solicited or valued. If there was any thought given, the person getting the new ride would be able to be told "OK, you are getting a new car. You have 18,000 to spend. Take a look at the contract and give me your first and second choices"

Pretty sweet and simple? You bet it is. The problem is someone has to forgo their normal micro management style. Not really an option now is it?

Unregistered
    Fusions tauruses and equinoxes. Why on earth are we going back to unmarked cars that scream police. The equinoxes I hear are pretty sweet by why are we going from Malibus back to cop cars?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fusions tauruses and equinoxes. Why on earth are we going back to unmarked cars that scream police. The equinoxes I hear are pretty sweet by why are we going from Malibus back to cop cars?
    I guess it depends where you are. In my area the county and locals drive Malibu. No one in this agency can point me to a single documented incident where an investigation was compromised because of vehicle type.