Two involved in Tamarac melee to be dismissed - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Good 👍 post

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a civilian and I see no issue with how the deputies handled the situation.
    People with higher levels of intellectual capacity like this poster, are seeing the larger picture of rampant crimes committed in their neighborhoods .
    If you don't feel safe from gang violence and murders , but ***** about the police every day and enable your 14 year old violent little half wit with excuses , and then blame the popo, you deserve what happens on your streets.

Unregistered
    The only pucker factor getting tighter is yours when your husband comes home with a bottle of 🍷wine and a zucchini! Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Your Post(s) are so obvious. I think the real prickle smoker and poop shoot bandit is you my friend.
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaa f’in queer!

Unregistered

Lol nooo!!! We hit the GAY NERVE!!

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    your post(s) are so obvious. I think the real prickle smoker and poop shoot bandit is you my friend.
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaa f’in queer!
    attention! The gay nerve has been hit! Somebody can dish it out pucker factor poster, but you can't handle it! Safe space quickly snowflake!!!!

Unregistered

Ps DON'T tell your husband your texting me! He will punch your lights out!!

attention! The gay nerve has been hit! Somebody can dish it out pucker factor poster, but you can't handle it! Safe space quickly snowflake!!!!
    ALSO, you can drink the 🍷wine but dont, DON'T eat that zucchini !!!!! PS YOUR POST ABOUT IA MAKES YOU GAY AND A 🐀RAT! STFU LOL!

Unregistered
    Civilians who are more intelligent than emotional , are able to understand how illogical concepts like the promise program caused these retards to beat each other up every day. So WHY is he an idiot if he is seeing your side and supporting law enforcement?
    The Mayor of Broward County is not agreeing with law Enforcement? Wtf are you talking about. He’s an idiot who started spouting off at the mouth about use of force issues that he clearly demonstrated he knows absolutely nothing about. Moron, idiot, jack azz all of the above.

Unregistered

The original post ended then you wrote. idiot

The Mayor of Broward County is not agreeing with law Enforcement? Wtf are you talking about. He’s an idiot who started spouting off at the mouth about use of force issues that he clearly demonstrated he knows absolutely nothing about. Moron, idiot, jack azz all of the above.
    Ok, your original in response to that civilian who was supportive, ended with . Idiot. Now I see you were talking about the Mayor! I thought you were calling the civilian poster you were responding to....an idiot. I am corrected!!!

Unregistered
    People with higher levels of intellectual capacity like this poster, are seeing the larger picture of rampant crimes committed in their neighborhoods .
    If you don't feel safe from gang violence and murders , but ***** about the police every day and enable your 14 year old violent little half wit with excuses , and then blame the popo, you deserve what happens on your streets.
    Same civilian here. Thank you. And this is exactly right!

Unregistered
    ALSO, you can drink the 🍷wine but dont, DON'T eat that zucchini !!!!! PS YOUR POST ABOUT IA MAKES YOU GAY AND A 🐀RAT! STFU LOL!
    Your old lady eats my zucchini often..dont hate the playa hate the game now SAD.

Unregistered
    Who was the genius to charge the mutt with agg. Assault Leo just to get a no info??? Would that be the bozo bald Sgt. Who should have never been promoted in the first place.

Unregistered

Wow how witty!!!!!!!!

Your old lady eats my zucchini often..dont hate the playa hate the game now SAD.
    Dang you're good, NOT very witty and sadly predictable. I see 👀 I hit your gay nerve! Your low energy post reveals two things, you are a zuchinni eating cheese ****......AN STILL AN IA RAT BOY!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast