Two involved in Tamarac melee to be dismissed - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Now Tony has got to show his true colors, do the right thing and back the deputies, or pander to the preachers and those who miss the free turkeys! Don’t think big ears is not making the rounds trying to incite sh!t.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now Tony has got to show his true colors, do the right thing and back the deputies, or pander to the preachers and those who miss the free turkeys! Don’t think big ears is not making the rounds trying to incite sh!t.
    Coral Springs PD had something like this when the girl was resisting at the Coral Square mall. Well that is what resistance looks like. And that is what response to resistance looks like. Next time just comply, easy. People think that it is ok today to confront and square up to cops. In that atmosphere, not complying to lawful commands and pre posture attacking stances, sorry, police are covered under F.S.S.

Unregistered

We’ll see..

Coral Springs PD had something like this when the girl was resisting at the Coral Square mall. Well that is what resistance looks like. And that is what response to resistance looks like. Next time just comply, easy. People think that it is ok today to confront and square up to cops. In that atmosphere, not complying to lawful commands and pre posture attacking stances, sorry, police are covered under F.S.S.
    I think we can agree the deputy was justified in spraying the kid. The problem is once he gets sprayed, the take down and subsequent mashing of the face in the floor and punches to the head while the kids arms were extended out on the floor, may be construed as slightly excessive. I think spraying deputy will be okay, mashing deputy might not be.

Unregistered
    Tony is looking to make a name for himself in the black community. That's why he could scapegoat white staff.

Unregistered
    Tony is looking to make a name for himself in the black community. That's why he could scapegoat white staff.
    He thinks because he fired Adderly and Ozgood, he an now fire as many white deputies as he wants, without being questioned. He's already fired almost 20 white staff his first week. Dont think he's gonna stop now.

Unregistered

Give Tony a chance for God's sake!

Sheriff G. Tony shouldn't surprise anyone. He should act like our sheriff. He should visit with the family, explain how the law works for all children, equal and indifferent, no matter what color they are. If they don't understand, teach them police 101 again, obey the police and do not resist. Then he drives back to Tamarac, has a talk with his deputies and their families who are probably more sick and upset than the wailing aunties and cousins the media love to show on TV. He reinstates them and everyone LIVES to do it all over again. The one thing I would do if I were GT is tell the media to piss off. Have they not heard of the Coventington Syndrome? Just like Coral Springs PD with the justifiable slamming of that POS rude female animal at the Coral Square mall the news had that white trash mother on there ASAP with her lawyer. The cell phones videos will always travel round the world twice before the truth can get his pants on so why the media loves to add fuel to the fire with those wailing banshees is beyond me. They play it over and over but when the dash cam/body cam or bank security footage comes out, they play that once at noon to show the cops are in the right and move on to the next story. They make me sick and if they don't stop it, Sheriff should give them ZERO access to us.

Unregistered
    I think we can agree the deputy was justified in spraying the kid. The problem is once he gets sprayed, the take down and subsequent mashing of the face in the floor and punches to the head while the kids arms were extended out on the floor, may be construed as slightly excessive. I think spraying deputy will be okay, mashing deputy might not be.
    I hate the filthy little turd rat whos Jamaican mother should be taken to the ground as well. But it is going to take some articulate reporting backed up with corroborating body cam video to get past beating his face into the ground. Again, I agree with grinding some respect into the fine young future felon. Wonder if he would have tried the Jamaican police like that? Ya Mon!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    These deputies should get the key to the city.

Unregistered
    I truly hope that Django is dumb enough to get rid of them. Let the schwoogies burn down their own community like they always do. Dumb illiterate criminal parasites. Human garbage, plain and simple.
    well stated, **** the section 8 fugsticks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ****007 View Post
    Jesus Christ ... I hope you're not wearing a star!
    sorry you are a giant puzzy, please jump in a fire

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast