Two involved in Tamarac melee to be dismissed - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You guys are nuts.

Seriously, if they burn it down like Baltimore, then all the responsible gun owners will protect their property and then civilian Scott Israel will ride in with that crazy California congressman that was hooking for votes in Parkland last week running for president (Swalwell) and take every ones guns like Venezuela.

Sheriff Tony

New Sheriff in Town.

No deputy is being fired. I have reviewed the body cams, the cell phone vids, the surveillance videos, and talked to witnesses. Those detectives were there to deal with a pre-planned fight from a bunch of misguided Tarravella youths. Once the fight started, the detectives went to work. They broke up the fight, and began clearing a large hostile crowd off of the McDonald’s property. A few antagonizers in the crowd were repeatedly told to leave. They made conscious choices, based on their upbringing, to stay and continue to stir up the crowd. One was arrested and while being handcuffed, a second subject in the crowd began to challenge the deputies who were clearly outnumbered. Fearing they could be overwhelmed by the large crowd, the antagonizer was pepper sprayed. Attempts to place him in cuffs were met with resistance. The detective demonstrated great restraint by using the appropriate use of force and then deescalating that force once the subject decided to comply. Once everyone sees all the evidence, understands the totality of the circumstances, and takes the emotion out of reacting to 20 seconds of cell phone video, you will understand why this ended the way it did. There’s a new sheriff in town! I don’t need to make a name in the black community. I am the Sheriff of Broward County and I will make a my name in every community I serve. Parents, tell you children. White, black, brown, yellow, green, and purple, if a Broward County Deputy Sheriff gives you a lawful order, obey that order. If you are mistreated, come in and make a complaint, after you leave the area. If you resist a deputy, be prepared to have force used upon you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Tony View Post
    No deputy is being fired. I have reviewed the body cams, the cell phone vids, the surveillance videos, and talked to witnesses. Those detectives were there to deal with a pre-planned fight from a bunch of misguided Tarravella youths. Once the fight started, the detectives went to work. They broke up the fight, and began clearing a large hostile crowd off of the McDonald’s property. A few antagonizers in the crowd were repeatedly told to leave. They made conscious choices, based on their upbringing, to stay and continue to stir up the crowd. One was arrested and while being handcuffed, a second subject in the crowd began to challenge the deputies who were clearly outnumbered. Fearing they could be overwhelmed by the large crowd, the antagonizer was pepper sprayed. Attempts to place him in cuffs were met with resistance. The detective demonstrated great restraint by using the appropriate use of force and then deescalating that force once the subject decided to comply. Once everyone sees all the evidence, understands the totality of the circumstances, and takes the emotion out of reacting to 20 seconds of cell phone video, you will understand why this ended the way it did. There’s a new sheriff in town! I don’t need to make a name in the black community. I am the Sheriff of Broward County and I will make a my name in every community I serve. Parents, tell you children. White, black, brown, yellow, green, and purple, if a Broward County Deputy Sheriff gives you a lawful order, obey that order. If you are mistreated, come in and make a complaint, after you leave the area. If you resist a deputy, be prepared to have force used upon you.
    If only this was truly written by the Sheriff...

Unregistered

Like The Donald says....... Bull Sheeeet!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Tony told WSVN Channel 7 reporter that sometime next week he will dismiss the two deputies involved in the altercation at the McDonalds. Tony said both deputies actions exceeded the training his new 25 person training unit has given to deputies. He said they did exactly what they were trained not to do.
    Tony went on to say that public outcry involving this incident is to great to consider any other alternative.
    How about you just think about finding your safe space half wit, soy boy, with a man bun , when criminal illegal surveillance charges are filed on your demkcrat idols, based upon a federal Grand Jury . Worry about that you puke, and not posting fake news stories about 3 Alpha males surrounded by 200 mentally disabled future inmates and stopping the fights with no injuries.

Unregistered
    Who's the hood rat really ?

Unregistered
    If BSO really wants to drive the point home. They would send a bill to the loud mouth Jamaican mother and her filthy bottom feeding attorney, for replacement of our pepper spray and dry cleaning her mutt sons dna off his uniform. Ya Mon!!!

Unregistered
    I can see why Americans are leaving this country. This is so stupid that we are dealing with this. We walk on egg shells and are watched 24/7. We sign affidavits for social media and are policed from within by Internal Affairs. Yet everything we do is scrutinized by the media and now the school board.
    This has nothing to do with the school board. They weren't at school. They had left and were in another town that the school wasn't in. They should be more concerned about securing the schools video systems , as they can squash school problems. They do this to make the schools have a better rating. Pad the system and ignor the true problems. Pretend they didn't happen. All this for statistics. Elected Officals ? What a joke...

Unregistered
    The school board should be sued as they knew the video was delayed. It was done on purpose. They should be ashamed and held responsible for their actions. MSD strong.

Unregistered
    I can see why Americans are leaving this country. This is so stupid that we are dealing with this. We walk on egg shells and are watched 24/7. We sign affidavits for social media and are policed from within by Internal Affairs. Yet everything we do is scrutinized by the media and now the school board.
    This has nothing to do with the school board. They weren't at school. They had left and were in another town that the school wasn't in. They should be more concerned about securing the schools video systems , as they can squash school problems. They do this to make the schools have a better rating. Pad the system and ignor the true problems. Pretend they didn't happen. All this for statistics. Elected Officals ? What a joke...
    YES. Osgood went on the attack against the deputies to deflect her own failures. Her district is a mess and she wanted to get out in front of it before anyone pointed at her. The union should call her out. These fights are planned and organized during school hours. The school administration should be able to pass this info on to LE long before dismissal as the location of the fights are communicated over social media. The school admins sit in their offices all day and ignore disciplinary issues.

Unregistered
    Tony will give in to the black community and fire them.
    Definitely fire the Sgt. He is worthless anyway!!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast